• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ByeByeMaria

ByeByeMaria

I want to leave!
Jan 22, 2024
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Work and school has kept me busy. I haven't been doing well at either one.

I keep forgetting things and messing things up. I keep forgetting to tell customers important information or do important things for the customers, and they always end up complaining to upper management. When I'm not messing up my responsibilities, I'm failing to socialize normally. I don't like conversing with people who aren't to my direct left or right due to my failing auditory processing, so I often look like I'm opting out of conversations I'm invited to. When it's break time, I can't tell which conversations I'm invited to, and I tend to intrude on the ones I'm not meant to be a part of. It's around the time when my supervisors have to evaluate my performance and decide whether or not to keep me, and I'm not confident in my security.

I don't even want to elaborate on school. I've just been failing every opportunity I'm given.

I used to be smart. Now my cognitive abilities, from my memory, to my ability to make sound decisions, analyze and respond to social cues, and my critical thinking and problem solving skills dissolve by the day. I feel like I'm going senile, and I'm not even 25. I don't know whether it's my disability worsening, the after effects of a disease, or both, but my brain is really going. I can't stand the constant humiliation. I can't stand the fact that my humiliation will only grow. I really hope I'll be applicable for my country's euthanasia services and that I won't be put on suicide watch if/when I end up contacting my doctor about it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful and tiring what you go through, it's certainly cruel how people have to suffer like that. I do envy those who can access euthanasia though, it's not even available at all where I live but anyway I wish you the best.

ByeByeMaria

ByeByeMaria

I want to leave!
Jan 22, 2024
That must be dreadful and tiring what you go through, it's certainly cruel how people have to suffer like that. I do envy those who can access euthanasia though, it's not even available at all where I live but anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you. I wish you the best too. It really isn't fair that some places offer euthanasia and some don't; the service should be internationally offered.

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Whoa, cognitive impairment sounds horrible. And you don't know what's causing it? I know socially if I'm self-conscious that takes up so much of my brain's processing power I lose 50 IQ points

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Work and school has kept me busy. I haven't been doing well at either one.

I keep forgetting things and messing things up. I keep forgetting to tell customers important information or do important things for the customers, and they always end up complaining to upper management. When I'm not messing up my responsibilities, I'm failing to socialize normally. I don't like conversing with people who aren't to my direct left or right due to my failing auditory processing, so I often look like I'm opting out of conversations I'm invited to. When it's break time, I can't tell which conversations I'm invited to, and I tend to intrude on the ones I'm not meant to be a part of. It's around the time when my supervisors have to evaluate my performance and decide whether or not to keep me, and I'm not confident in my security.

I don't even want to elaborate on school. I've just been failing every opportunity I'm given.

I used to be smart. Now my cognitive abilities, from my memory, to my ability to make sound decisions, analyze and respond to social cues, and my critical thinking and problem solving skills dissolve by the day. I feel like I'm going senile, and I'm not even 25. I don't know whether it's my disability worsening, the after effects of a disease, or both, but my brain is really going. I can't stand the constant humiliation. I can't stand the fact that my humiliation will only grow. I really hope I'll be applicable for my country's euthanasia services and that I won't be put on suicide watch if/when I end up contacting my doctor about it.
I am in a smiliar situation as well. My memory is very bad and my ability to learn is very poor. I tend to forget that I am carrying something. When I am in stores I check my pockets and bag before checking out because I may forgot that I got something out of the shelves and just leave it there. Once I bought something 2 times because I forgot that I bought it once. I was lucky to graduate highschool but Uni will be hard as hell. I had been fired from 2 jobs for it.
I have the same feeling of going Senile and I am just 19. We can talk more if you want. I probably won't remember it but still.

R

realname

May 8, 2023
I have long covid & thus cognitive decline & i feel similarly to what you explained..

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I used to be smart. Now my cognitive abilities, from my memory, to my ability to make sound decisions, analyze and respond to social cues, and my critical thinking and problem solving skills dissolve by the day. I feel like I'm going senile, and I'm not even 25.
I'm 25 too and I feel the same way. Everyone told me how smart I was growing up. Now I can't concentrate, can't make basic decisions, and my memory is terrible. I used to love reading, and now I'll read a page and can't even remember what I just read. I'm so sorry you are going through this <3

Reactions: Homo erectus