• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you participate in the coffin challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
If the first price would be my execution through hanging I would do it

Reactions: Pointlessabyss, lv-gras and Desperate_Soul
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Hell no, im claustrophobic

Reactions: 08nomore, betteroffdead, weedoge and 2 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I'm glad they clarified that bathroom breaks are allowed! Is food/water allowed too? I'm sure I'd be fine with it if it was literally just being able to sleep for 30 hours (!) but they're implying that people/actors are gonna mess with the coffin at times and that would bother me. Also... would it be cold...?

...On second thoughts.. I'm too fussy for that kind of challenge!

Reactions: betteroffdead, Pointlessabyss, lv-gras and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I'm glad they clarified that bathroom breaks are allowed! Is food/water allowed too? I'm sure I'd be fine with it if it was literally just being able to sleep for 30 hours (!) but they're implying that people/actors are gonna mess with the coffin at times and that would bother me. Also... would it be cold...?

...On second thoughts.. I'm too fussy for that kind of challenge!
My first thought was I'd have to wear a diaper.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Escargot Shorts and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
For a second I read it as a 30 hour coffee challenge. I got excited.

To be honest I feel like if I had nothing to do I'd resort to masturbating...so I don't think they want me to do the challenge anyways. But to answer your question I'd like to do it.

Reactions: Escargot Shorts, Desperate_Soul, Pointlessabyss and 1 other person
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
I would buy a sensory deprivation tank if I had the money for it... so this is something I would be willing to try (30 h in a coffin, not the contest). I daydream very easily so I wouldn't get bored too quickly.

Reactions: Circles and Desperate_Soul
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'd ask to work out a few details.
Masturbation is a legitimate question - am I allowed to do the lonely dance?
I'm not saying I'd do it for thirty damn hours, but it'll happen eventually. Do I get some privacy in the coffin?
Not something I thought I'd ever type. This site made me type many things I'd never thought I'd type.
Food, water, and bathroom breaks have been discussed, but how many bathroom breaks do I get?
And most importantly, can I not keep the coffin? While it'd be a nice one man bed, it'd be a logistical nightmare. lol

catwalk

catwalk

Nov 12, 2018
I'd rather jump and have 2.5 seconds of regret and fear rather than 29 hours of panic, regret, hurting myself.