• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I picked up drinking coffee recently just because I was curious about how it would affect me. Somehow I rarely drank it when I was a teen, probably because I couldn't understand why people do it when it had absolutely no effect on me back then.

I was convinced that everyone around me lied when they said that coffee gives them an energy boost, lol.

Well, it turns out, that now not only does it not make me feel energized, it makes me freaking tired!😭 I drink a cup, and suddenly I feel sleepy even after full 8-9 hours of sleep. I'm slower, more relaxed. It's so weird lol.

Though it does have a huge benefit of making me less obsessed with finding mental stimuli (like food, constantly scrolling through social media, jumping from one distraction to another) which is great. That's why I have to endure being tired… but at least it's worth it, haha

DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Could try taking a break for tolerance. I get that same feeling, and when I do, I stop drinking for 2-3 days and I'm back to slamming my mug and feeling good.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I picked up drinking coffee recently just because I was curious about how it would affect me. Somehow I rarely drank it when I was a teen, probably because I couldn't understand why people do it when it had absolutely no effect on me back then.

I was convinced that everyone around me lied when they said that coffee gives them an energy boost, lol.

Well, it turns out, that now not only does it not make me feel energized, it makes me freaking tired!😭 I drink a cup, and suddenly I feel sleepy even after full 8-9 hours of sleep. I'm slower, more relaxed. It's so weird lol.

Though it does have a huge benefit of making me less obsessed with finding mental stimuli (like food, constantly scrolling through social media, jumping from one distraction to another) which is great. That's why I have to endure being tired… but at least it's worth it, haha
Maybe you have adhd

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
I drink coffee regularly—i.e., pretty much daily—and have done so for basically all of my adult life. I don't get an energy boost from it, and I am perfectly capable of functioning as I normally do if I have to skip my morning coffee for some reason. I'm also capable of taking a delicious nap after a cup of coffee. I just drink it because I enjoy the taste, really.

Reactions: Grav
Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023

Sounds like ADHD xD