O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
I just realized I have codeine at home left over from when I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Is it strong enough to replace benzos? Can it be combined with benzos for pain relief?

AllTheseQuestions

AllTheseQuestions

Sep 19, 2024
I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to Benzos, and pain meds such as coedine and Tramadol. They will certainly sedate you, if whatever reason I couldn't get benzos then either of those two would be my next choice.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and OutOfThisBody
Upvote 0
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Is it pure codeine, or does it come with paracetamol? And what quantity (i.e. how many tablets, and how many mg in each tablet)?

Upvote 0
O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
Is it pure codeine, or does it come with paracetamol? And what quantity (i.e. how many tablets, and how many mg in each tablet)?
I looked closer it says its Codeine/Acetaminophen/Caffeine, 23 tablets left, 30 mg

Upvote 0
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
I looked closer it says its Codeine/Acetaminophen/Caffeine, 23 tablets left, 30 mg
Right, certainly don't take more than it says to take in 24 hours. The acetaminophen will damage your liver if you are unlucky enough to survive.

Don't know how the caffeine will interact.

The amount of codeine you can safely take in that combination is not going to be enough to knock you out. However, it might take a bit of the "edge" off.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
Upvote 0