Mpez28892

Mpez28892

Am I or the others crazy?
Dec 15, 2019
Ok long story short (ish? I've had a few drinks & tend to rant..)
I was planning on catching the bus around this time next year. A big reason was because that's when my abuser was due to be released from prison. He was charged for beating the shit out of me in 7/17. While in prison he violated the OP by writing me letters & getting people to call me. I testified to this & he was sentenced to another year. Then covid happened...his parole release was granted. He's out in June. A year early.
he will kill me. I know this.
I need to do that before he does.
I thought I had time, I've been saving up to move! And I could with the money I have, but not during this.
buthonestly, I'd rather go with my original plan & ctb to H town.
my plan was to cop in my area and get a hotel
That's the only place I'll do it. Is the Only Guarantee
And I definitely cannot cold cop now
All my old connects are long gone so that was never really an option
I don't have my own computer to go to the fields
I'm panicking

Any insight? Please

• Hugs
Reactions: selfhater
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Hey my name is firefox and i live in the UK and a female. Let me try and help. Do you live in america? Guessing from the lanuguage. What country are you living in. This may affect how i advise you

Remeber there lots of women who are in violent relationships with the worst abusers but manage to find freedom even in the impossible . You need to keep that hope ok.

No one is worth catching the bus for ok. You have so much to live for. You beat your abuser once by taking to court and jailing his backside. You can beat him again.

You are a brave person . You did the impossibe by putting his arse in jail. Most women dont testify due to abuse.

Right it is clear you are in danger and need your abuser far away from you.

Here are your options

1)Tell the police you are immediate danger that is life or death. Believe me is the only. This way they can keep your abuser away from you and mointor him

2) Find somewhere to stay low key area to be away from your absuer.
Is there a hotel, womens refuge in your state or out the state

Please dont give up hope. There is help out there.

Keep messaging us ok and tell us what happens.

More people will respond to this post there lots of people here.

Love your friend
Firefox

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1 and toomuchtimetodie
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Hey my name is firefox and i live in the UK and a female. Let me try and help. Do you live in america? Guessing from the lanuguage. What country are you living in. This may affect how i advise you

Remeber there lots of women who are in violent relationships with the worst abusers but manage to find freedom even in the impossible . You need to keep that hope ok.

No one is worth catching the bus for ok. You have so much to live for. You beat your abuser once by taking to court and jailing his backside. You can beat him again.

You are a brave person . You did the impossibe by putting his arse in jail. Most women dont testify due to abuse.

Right it is clear you are in danger and need your abuser far away from you.

Here are your options

1)Tell the police you are immediate danger that is life or death. Believe me is the only. This way they can keep your abuser away from you and mointor him

2) Find somewhere to stay low key area to be away from your absuer.
Is there a hotel, womens refuge in your state or out the state

Please dont give up hope. There is help out there.

Keep messaging us ok and tell us what happens.

More people will respond to this post there lots of people here.

Love your friend
Firefox
As above, spot on FF.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This is really hard and I'm so sorry you're going through this. Most people don't understand that LE doesn't do much to protect women with violent abusers, they have to find other supports. The good news is that you have money saved.

I would recommend contacting domestic violence shelters in areas you would consider moving to. Then you would have a reprieve and not have to spend the money you've saved on hotels. DV shelters are not easy environments, but if you stay removed from the drama and focus on moving forward, it can be a cheap and potentially safe place until you have your own. If you take this option, it would also be a good idea to find out if the DV shelter can recommend a mail forwarding service, some states provide them, and the abuser will not be able to identify where you live even if he gets hold of mail at your old residence that shows the forwarding order is expired. You can also have your mail forwarded to the local post office if you're in the US, which means you'd have to pick it up in person (this is not a PO box, it's free), but if he finds out, then he could loiter until he sees you pick up your mail, so the first option is better.

If you're determined to ctb, I'd recommend looking at the Resources Compilation thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
This is really hard and I'm so sorry you're going through this. Most people don't understand that LE doesn't do much to protect women with violent abusers, they have to find other supports. The good news is that you have money saved.

I would recommend contacting domestic violence shelters in areas you would consider moving to. Then you would have a reprieve and not have to spend the money you've saved on hotels. DV shelters are not easy environments, but if you stay removed from the drama and focus on moving forward, it can be a cheap and potentially safe place until you have your own. If you take this option, it would also be a good idea to find out if the DV shelter can recommend a mail forwarding service, some states provide them, and the abuser will not be able to identify where you live even if he gets hold of mail at your old residence that shows the forwarding order is expired. You can also have your mail forwarded to the local post office if you're in the US, which means you'd have to pick it up in person (this is not a PO box, it's free), but if he finds out, then he could loiter until he sees you pick up your mail, so the first option is better.

If you're determined to ctb, I'd recommend looking at the Resources Compilation thread.
Actually this is great advice. I hope she sees this

I hope and pray the woman is safe wherever she is.

Too many women have died before thier time from domestic violence .

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed