• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I've been thinking lately that with SN issues and not confident on ordering from TIG to the UK that CO is ultimately all I can settle for. Someone has offered me GHB and it adamant it'll work although I've read stories of survival and after effects :/ Plus I don't want to give that person satisfaction of being involved because they are twisted.

Now with CO I was considering a small cheap 2 man tent, coal to be prepped and put in the tent to build up PPM. (no CO meter and read that cost alot). So say 10 mins, then I thought, well when you are ready to enter the tent, enter with an extra batch of coal to increase odds due to escaping CO.

THEN, I thought well.. I have a motorcycle, if I went somewhere remote where the bike won't be noticed on tick over, I could pipe the exhaust to the tent? It's not got a Cat converter (did, but had a new exhaust system that does away with the Cat) and it's 1998 so it's emissions won't be great conpared to newer bikes and it's had an extra emissions device removed from it.

Anyway, that should definitely increase odds of CO building and maintaining PPM? Full tank of petrol would idle for ages.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The motorcycle will probably produce much less CO than you expect. a BBQ with the right amount of char coal should be enough. But reading your post brought an idea to my mind, just right now, y not lighting 2 chimney starters but the 2nd one a bit later. You put the first one inside the tent to build up CO for 20-30 minutes, then go inside the tent with the 2nd set of fresh glowing charcoal. You 'd just have to stay conscious long enough to close the tent and seal the zipper behind you.

Reactions: Myexit
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
The motorcycle will probably produce much less CO than you expect. a BBQ with the right amount of char coal should be enough. But reading your post brought an idea to my mind, just right now, y not lighting 2 chimney starters but the 2nd one a bit later. You put the first one inside the tent to build up CO for 20-30 minutes, then go inside the tent with the 2nd set of fresh glowing charcoal. You 'd jasz have to stay conscious long enough to close the tent and seal the zipper behind you.
Bah! I suppose the bike gives freedom that I could do this anywhere in the UK, I've barely been anywhere, sea side as a kid, never had a passport, I could go somewhere really beautiful to do it like Scotland.

Well that's my thought originally, a set of coals to build PPM and a set to take in to replenish/maintain. The bike was just insurance to keep pumping whilst hopefuly unconscious from first few breaths of the coals CO.

However, the bike may actually be counter productive, thinking more on it now, it would essentially fill the tent like a balloon and push extra air in and CO out of the tents seams, which may lessen overall CO. šŸ¤”

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The idea with the motorcycle wont work.

Here is a guide for you:

Reactions: HouseofMortok