• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Hi. Is it still possible to ctb by connecting a hose to a car exhaust and sticking it through a crack in the car window. I'm talking about a modern (2016) car. If so, how do you connect the hose to the exhaust so it doesn't come off, or melt, or let the gas out before it reaches the end of the hose. I know you can use charcoal somehow instead but it seems to complicated and I wouldn't do it in a room because of the risk to anyone finding me.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if you think that charcoal is too complex, just stop with the exhaust. gasoline burns cleaner these days, you'd have to crawl underneath your car and cut the catalytic converter off and attach from there. that will make your car noisy as hell since mufflers are beyond the converters. which will draw a lot of unwanted attention

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
From what I know it's not completely impossible but very unlikely. It's better to consider charcoal imo.

Charcoal Method isn't that complex.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think it's worth the effort which is why there are no guides, plus every car would need a different guide.

Using a barbecue is so easy that it makes removing the catalytic converter way too much preparation.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
I don't think it's worth the effort which is why there are no guides, plus every car would need a different guide.

Using a barbecue is so easy that it makes removing the catalytic converter way too much preparation.
But my worry is, where do you do this with the barbeque? If it's in a house then the person finding you will die too. Would charcoal work in a small tent, ? I'll read about it again and try it out maybe.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
But my worry is, where do you do this with the barbeque? If it's in a house then the person finding you will die too. Would charcoal work in a small tent, ? I'll read about it again and try it out maybe.
It does work in a small tent. You won't immediately die from opening a room filled with CO, you have to stay in it for a bit.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah definitely not a good idea in a house. Too many stories of whole families being killed.

For me, I'd like to sit and gaze up at the stars, have a few drinks whilst the charcoal settles down, then drift off to sleep in the tent. Never to wake up again.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Yeah definitely not a good idea in a house. Too many stories of whole families being killed.

For me, I'd like to sit and gaze up at the stars, have a few drinks whilst the charcoal settles down, then drift off to sleep in the tent. Never to wake up again.
That sounds so peaceful.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Using charcoal, the smallest enclosure possible is preferred. That might include a well sealed-off, small room in a house, but not the entire house itself. Tents are ideal. Older, carbureted cars that burn inefficiently and pollute more would work best for that method. Portable generators produce copious amounts of CO, also. Most any small engine equipment produces large amounts of CO. Charcoal is still best, though. There are even a couple chemicals that can be combined to produce CO.

DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023
Catalytic Converters have been a thing for the past 40+ years and they complicate this quite a bit.

I personally only have experience with older cars with ages ranging from 22 to 30 year old and from what i understood... even if said car didn't have cats installed when it came from the factory brand new, depending on the engine and other factors there still may not be high enough co concentration for it to be a 100% reliable way.

I can't speak for newer cars but i've been pondering if cutting the exhaust before the cat and rigging a hose could work. Obviously this depends on lots of factors since every car engine, exhaust etc... is different, but i bet lots of older cars could still do the job IF you made sure to get the gases routed before they reach cat(s).