M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
Miserable fucking clown world that we live in. I cant wait to die so I am no longer part of it. These people are the worst thing to ever happen to me. I fucking cannot stand for the life of me. I literally wont be happy until either Im dead or everybody else is. When will the rest of the world wake up that euthanasia is literally the only hope any of us have for obtaining real peace? I fucking hate everyone for being such filthy uncaring liars that pretend to be otherwise. Fuck the world, I cant wait to buy the nitrite and be fucking done forever with this bullshit

• Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog, 54378, floralheaddress and 9 others
M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Miserable fucking clown world that we live in. I cant wait to die so I am no longer part of it. These people are the worst thing to ever happen to me. I fucking cannot stand for the life of me. I literally wont be happy until either Im dead or everybody else is. When will the rest of the world wake up that euthanasia is literally the only hope any of us have for obtaining real peace? I fucking hate everyone for being such filthy uncaring liars that pretend to be otherwise. Fuck the world, I cant wait to buy the nitrite and be fucking done forever with this bullshit
Same.
People are hypocrite and backstabbers.
Euthanasia should be legal everywhere cuz i didnt choose to be born in this shit world, let me choose my death at least

Reactions: ryo the frog, Lost in a Dream, ShanaRei and 1 other person
bestroper

bestroper

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Same.
People are hypocrite and backstabbers.
Euthanasia should be legal everywhere cuz i didnt choose to be born in this shit world, let me choose my death at least
for real.

Reactions: Prime0
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I fully agree, most people are insensitive and selfish, but at the end of the day they are also victims of this horrible world. Being pro-life is a coping mechanism and not at all grounded in reality. It's so depressing how far people have gone to propogate the delusion that life must be protected at all costs, I really would choose death if it were possible. I hope you don't have to put up with selfish people for too much longer.

Reactions: ryo the frog, Lost in a Dream, ManchildLoser and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that you cannot trust and rely on people in this hellish world, it's undeniable that humans are responsible for so much of the harm that exists here and under no circumstances could I wish to delay my inevitable fate. I certainly believe that it's always better to not exist as life in itself is the true problem, only death can offer peace from all this suffering. It disgusts me how we are denied peaceful options to finally exit, the attitudes towards suicide just proves even further that this world is an awful place.

Reactions: ManchildLoser