• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
What happens if I inject Clorox into my chest? Drinking it is impossible for me but it's a cheap way to go. I don't think the heart will survive alcohol syringe! Please advise. Thanks

T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
How come none replies to my post? Is it visible to others??

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It will hurt like hell and you'll probably need treatment for an infection. I'm afraid it won't work.

I suggest you take some time to read about other methods:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tobeornot
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
What happens if I inject Clorox into my chest? Drinking it is impossible for me but it's a cheap way to go. I don't think the heart will survive alcohol syringe! Please advise. Thanks
1. Even if you manage to get it in there, you'll be in a ton of pain and WILL call 911.
2. You're not going to be able to give yourself an intra-thoracic injection

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tobeornot
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How come none replies to my post? Is it visible to others??
First off, stop freaking out. You're not going to get "instananeous" responses. You're dealing with other suicidal people here. Everyone is dealing with their own issues and might not be in the right frame of mind to respond to someone at any given moment. Second, this is a world-wide forum, so many people might be sleeping when you're not. Third, people do work and may not be able to respond at certain times. In other words there are a host of reasons that people are unable to respond in an instant.

Now, Clorox? Like in the bleach Clorox? Using bleach to try and kill yourself has been shown to be an unreliable method. It's not going to matter if you drink it, try to inject it into your heart via a syringe, or even shove it up your butt to anally absorb it. It's not going to work and you're just going to end up in some kind of worse shape than you are now. And as the other poster said, I highly doubt you'd be able to get a needle into your heart by your own hand. Frankly, my advice would be to move on to a different method and forget about this one. Imo, it has about as much chance of succeeding as you getting hit by an asteroid.

Reactions: 1911 and Praestat_Mori
T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
First off, stop freaking out. You're not going to get "instananeous" responses. You're dealing with other suicidal people here. Everyone is dealing with their own issues and might not be in the right frame of mind to respond to someone at any given moment. Second, this is a world-wide forum, so many people might be sleeping when you're not. Third, people do work and may not be able to respond at certain times. In other words there are a host of reasons that people are unable to respond in an instant.

Now, Clorox? Like in the bleach Clorox? Using bleach to try and kill yourself has been shown to be an unreliable method. It's not going to matter if you drink it, try to inject it into your heart via a syringe, or even shove it up your butt to anally absorb it. It's not going to work and you're just going to end up in some kind of worse shape than you are now. And as the other poster said, I highly doubt you'd be able to get a needle into your heart by your own hand. Frankly, my advice would be to move on to a different method and forget about this one. Imo, it has about as much chance of succeeding as you getting hit by an asteroid.
First, I wasn't freaking out I was just curious! Second, thank you for your detailed response. I won't use this method.