• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

paris010203

Feb 23, 2024
Hello, I would like to ask if drinking 30 tables (~60mg) of clonazepam and then putting a plastic bag over my head is a sure way to CTB?

I have been contemplating on what method to use - Nembutal, Nitrogen Bag - but I don't really want to spend on these and would like to limit myself to the resources I have. I am diagnosed with depression and anxiety so I have access to benzos.

I am planning to CTB next week, but I would like to ensure that there will be no errors when I execute. Any suggestions would help.

Thank you!

Reactions: Fight_or_flight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I don't know whether your benzos can put you into such a deep sleep / coma like state so you do not feel suffocation due to rising CO2 levels in the plastic bag. Don't underestimate how powerful SI and body reactions can become even when u r unconscious when the "CO2 detectors" give alarm. I don't recommend trying it.

Reactions: paris010203
Upvote 0
P

paris010203

Feb 23, 2024
Welcome to the forum. I don't know whether your benzos can put you into such a deep sleep / coma like state so you do not feel suffocation due to rising CO2 levels in the plastic bag. Don't underestimate how powerful SI and body reactions can become even when u r unconscious when the "CO2 detectors" give alarm. I don't recommend trying it.
Thank you. This is very helpful! I will go back to researching as I really need it to be foolproof. Thank you! 😊

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Fight_or_flight

Fight_or_flight

Nov 19, 2023
hey i too plan to do this method. i am wondering if a ziplock bag with elastic bag would work and how much benzodiazepines to ensure that we remain asleep

Upvote 0
P

paris010203

Feb 23, 2024
hey i too plan to do this method. i am wondering if a ziplock bag with elastic bag would work and how much benzodiazepines to ensure that we remain asleep
Exactly. Im thinking to up the dose of clonazelam and add valium, and maybe really get that nitrogen tank to really knock me out.

If I may ask, how much benzos are you planning on taking?

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Im thinking to up the dose of clonazelam and add valium, and maybe really get that nitrogen tank to really knock me out.
If you plan a N2 tank then why not go with the inert gas /N2 method? You won't need benzos and it's very peaceful and also effective. Why make it more difficult?

Upvote 0
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
Clonazepam can reduce panic attacks and increase tolerance.
But the increase of carbon dioxide in the blood keeps you awake.
You must tie your hands and feet to ensure certain death.

Upvote 0