• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EternalWinter

Bad company, ‘til the day I die
Apr 4, 2024
I am still surprised to find this isn't mentioned more often. Although I have suffered from SI since I was 13 (so a little over a decade now), refuge from the incoming effects of climate change is one of my big reasons for CTB. I don't have the strength or the perseverance to deal with that on top of the myriad of existing issues that plague my life.

Does anyone else feel similarly? I'd like to hit the road while I can sit in a green place, listen to the birds and feel the comfort of a healthy, normal rain. I can pretend things will be normal in the future, and I would have a chance of returning to happiness. Those will be my final moments - as soon as possible.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
The state of the world is very bad... If not due to climate change, then due to wars, famine, sickness, chronic social problems like injustice and violence, natural disasters, etc...

Life here in this planet and universe is plagued with the menace of tragedy after tragedy.

I wish I could tell you it's going to be ok, but I would be lying to you If I did that...

All I can do is offer you something to distract you from your fears and maybe laugh about our stupid, frivolous, human experience:

Last edited:
E

EternalWinter

Bad company, ‘til the day I die
Apr 4, 2024
The state of the world is very bad... If not due to climate change, then due to wars, famine, sickness, chronic social problems like injustice and violence, natural disasters, etc...

Life here in this planet and universe is plagued with the menace of tragedy after tragedy.

I wish I could tell you it's going to be ok, but I would be lying to you If I did that...

All I can do is offer you something to distract you from your fears and maybe laugh about our stupid, frivolous, human experience:

I think having experienced life and its ups and downs is in itself a valuable thing. We are the universe observing itself. Few things are more noble than becoming aware of the scope of life and its many complications. This applies to humans to some extent, but mostly to nature—I think observing nature is fascinating. Such an unfathomably complex balance of evolving checks and balances. It's unfortunate that the most powerful minority of the human race has taken all of it for granted, believing themselves to be gods. Turns out the myth of Icarus isn't such a myth…

In any case, thank you. I appreciate the solidarity.