• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I might getting ahead of myself here, but I just had something in mind so I decided to put it out here. Before someone thinks that I may be contradicting myself by claiming: that having a (reliable) method would give someone the freedom to check out whenever would allow them to be 'free' versus the other thread when I claimed that you aren't really 'free' until you are able to CTB without interference, intervention, resistance, opposition from others; I will explain.

First off, those are two separate things and while they may have some similarities, they are still different respectively. When one has a method (a means of exiting/CTB'ing), especially a reliable one, it does bring them a lot of relief. At least for me it does. This is due to knowing that I am able to check out and exit on my own terms for the most part. So being 'free' in this context means the ability to do so by having a means (method) to make it happen.

Now for the other concept about being 'free' it is in a different context. This time, I am referring to actual freedom at large, meaning the larger part of the picture, the freedom to exercise the act of self-deliverance, CTB, and ending one's own suffering on one's own terms, without restriction, without interference, without intervention. In that thread, when I say that one isn't "free" I am talking about societal freedom. Sure, one could secretly go, but they aren't really 'free' because they have to go through underhanded tactics and channels, maneuver carefully, take big risks, and hope that everything falls into place with almost no support from the people they are with. Plus, the risk and consequences of failure and/or being caught, prevented. Thus in that thread, even if they have a reliable means (method) to escape, they aren't free because they have to do it behind the backs of others, secretly, and with great risk.

Therefore, those are two different threads talking about two different things. Just because one has a means of escape and exit, they may feel relief and 'free' in the sense of having the ability to check out on their own terms (for the most part, barring rare exceptions, circumstances), they aren't 'free' in the sense of being able to do so without challenge or opposition (intervention, interference, obstruction, etc.)

I hope this clears up any potential misunderstandings or misconceptions of what I mean.

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
if society supports total freedom of being able to CTB on your own terms imagine how easy and peaceful it can be. humans have all the drugs and necessary knowledge to make it as pain-free and smooth as it possibly can be for everyone, but instead they choose to prolong suffering over ending it.

i constantly fantasize about having a 100% non-reversible fatal pill that is lodged somewhere inside my body such as my heart which can be released at any time of my choosing simply by consenting for it to be released by thought. this pill will allow a peaceful death where i fall asleep and be dead within seconds. this will allow me to exit no matter what the circumstance, even if i were to be paralyzed and cannot move any part of my body. if any doctor or anyone were to try removing this pill from my body it will automatically kill me.

if i had this fatal pill i will have so much more internal peace knowing i can just go whenever i want with TOTAL freedom. as of right now even if you have N you have to worry about people discovering it and taking it away from you, you have to worry about being found too soon after taking it and being revived, you have to worry about being jailed,etc.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
if society supports total freedom of being able to CTB on your own terms imagine how easy and peaceful it can be. humans have all the drugs and necessary knowledge to make it as pain-free and smooth as it possibly can be for everyone, but instead they choose to prolong suffering over ending it.

i constantly fantasize about having a 100% non-reversible fatal pill that is lodged somewhere inside my body such as my heart which can be released at any time of my choosing simply by consenting for it to be released by thought. this pill will allow a peaceful death where i fall asleep and be dead within seconds. this will allow me to exit no matter what the circumstance, even if i were to be paralyzed and cannot move any part of my body. if any doctor or anyone were to try removing this pill from my body it will automatically kill me.

if i had this fatal pill i will have so much more internal peace knowing i can just go whenever i want with TOTAL freedom. as of right now even if you have N you have to worry about people discovering it and taking it away from you, you have to worry about being found too soon after taking it and being revived, you have to worry about being jailed,etc.
Having such a "pill" would be a major relief as well. As for even having the most reliable methods, yes that is very true as well. Even though having the best methods available, it doesn't exclude or prevent unexpected circumstances and other people trying to take away one's means of self-deliverance. So in that regard, we aren't "free" even if we have the ability and means to check out at anytime (because during the interim we have to be guarded, careful, secretly hide our intentions and method until the time we decide to go.).

Reactions: 262653