• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mosspit

Jul 9, 2024
How do I CTB with carbon dioxide and citric acid?

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
From what I understand you have to make the chemical reaction take place inside a plastic bag to maximize exposure to CO2 and therefore suffocation but I don't know in detail how it works, I have a similar method where however it is only the CO2 produced by your own metabolism that kills you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
CO2 will activate SI. It's better to consider CO. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation, you can read about way better methods there.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
CO2 will activate SI. It's better to consider CO. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation, you can read about way better methods there.

Rather than activating the SI, the hypercapnic alarm system is triggered, I think the SI is there with all methods, I read here about people with firearms who in any case had a fairly strong SI.

In any case, if he manages to reach a high quantity of CO2 in a short time he shouldn't suffer.

However, I have read that even CO at low concentrations can be annoying so even in that case it is important to reach high quantities immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Rather than activating the SI, the hypercapnic alarm system is triggered, I think the SI is there with all methods, I read here about people with firearms who in any case had a fairly strong SI.

In any case, if he manages to reach a high quantity of CO2 in a short time he shouldn't suffer.
Yeah that's what I meant, it's not really SI.

CO2 is dangerous and in very high concentration it could be quick

Reactions: Placo