• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Haven't had these in many years, but what a fun treat. There's no way they actually qualify as food though.

fwmaQ6x.jpg

Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Pectin, Artificial Flavor, Color Added (Includes Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40).

KQKhKSr.jpg

Spangler Candy Company is one of the largest manufacturers of Circus Peanuts in the United States. Circus Peanuts are produced year-round and available in assorted flavors including Vanilla (White), Lemon (Yellow), Cherry (Red) and Banana (Orange). These fun, fluffy candy treats are great for circus-themed events! Circus Peanuts are made with top quality and enjoyed by kids and adults of all ages.[1]

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I have always wanted to try these I usually get cotton candy or shaved ice at the circus or zoo (sometimes these are at fairs too)

maybe this thread is a sign

what's your opinion on animal crackers? this includes both frosted and un-frosted

Reactions: NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I have always wanted to try these I usually get cotton candy or shaved ice at the circus or zoo (sometimes these are at fairs too)

maybe this thread is a sign

what's your opinion on animal crackers? this includes both frosted and un-frosted
Never tried frosted animal crackers, but the regular ones are incredibly bland and depressing, at least the ones I've had. Not even worthy of being considered a snack. But yes definitely treat yourself to circus peanuts if you get a chance. They're not even that great though, mostly just funny.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Circus peanuts are too a food. The nutrution label of any given item only tells half the story - there's actually a soul food label on these things that can only be revealed by uttering the special circus peanut incantation under the light of a full moon. And anyway, like the package says, they're fat free, how bad could they really be?

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
God I love these, I always try and get them when I go to a Bass Pro Shop with friends or cousins! I also see them at local gas stations here and there too, they've always tasted like bananas to me, but some people have said otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: NumbItAll