• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
So I'm working my way through my pre-ctb bucketlist and one thing I wanted to do was try cigarettes. I bought a pack and am sitting on my roof smoking them.

I smoked one and felt nothing at all (I've smoked weed plenty so I know I'm not doing it wrong) I figured I'd keep going until I either feel something, get sick, or finish the pack. I'm four darts down in 30 mins and still haven't felt a thing but some discomfort in my throat.

what is this supposed to feel like?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I doubt you're going to feel anything from cigarettes, simply because you've smoked dope for quite some time. If you had been a total "non-smoker", you would have gotten some "head rushes" for a time from the cigarettes, but eventually they would just subside. Some say they make you more alert, but I have no idea if that's true. They'll make your clothes stink, though, and eventually, may turn areas of your fingers yellow.

Reactions: juna
Ociv

Ociv

Mar 29, 2024
I doubt you're going to feel anything from cigarettes, simply because you've smoked dope for quite some time. If you had been a total "non-smoker", you would have gotten some "head rushes" for a time from the cigarettes, but eventually they would just subside. Some say they make you more alert, but I have no idea if that's true. They'll make your clothes stink, though, and eventually, may turn areas of your fingers yellow.
I haven't smoked weed for that long, like once a month for a year. Is that really enough?

Update: I stopped at 8 because it was feeling pointless and it was starting to get cold up there

Last edited:
Reactions: juna
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I haven't smoked weed for that long, like once a month for a year. Is that really enough?
Maybe, maybe not. When you said you "smoked weed plenty" I somehow thought it would be more than "like once a month for a year". lol When I was smoking pot in high school, I literally smoked it every day, like 20 times a day. I never came down, really, except maybe when I woke up in the morning, but I immediately fired up a joint and went right back up. Cigarettes really should have given you some kind of "head rush", not sure how else to describe it. But, like I said, it's fleeting and not that big of a deal really. After a pack you don't get them anymore.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Cigarettes don't really do anything at all.

What actually happens is people become addicts to them and smoking one takes away the craving and duress caused by not having one.

I can't believe I spent 20 years hooked on something causing its only withdrawal and feel better loop.

Reactions: Camper
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ā°
Feb 20, 2024
So I'm working my way through my pre-ctb bucketlist and one thing I wanted to do was try cigarettes. I bought a pack and am sitting on my roof smoking them.

I smoked one and felt nothing at all (I've smoked weed plenty so I know I'm not doing it wrong) I figured I'd keep going until I either feel something, get sick, or finish the pack. I'm four darts down in 30 mins and still haven't felt a thing but some discomfort in my throat.

what is this supposed to feel like?
Most a cigarette can do for someone with baby lungs , or absolutely no tolerance is give you a head rush. Most likely on an empty stomach.
If you wanna try something before ctb I highly recommend magic mushrooms, in a safe place. They are said to be the truth seeker,they help you see the truth in you're life.

Cigarettes can also increase your heart rate I think?

Reactions: UKscotty
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
outside of a small head rush and feeling dizzy it doesn't do much. try them right when you wake up. i smoke pretty regularly and always feel a nicotine high after waking up and i've been smoking for 10+yrs.

• Informative
Reactions: melancholymallory03
Ociv

Ociv

Mar 29, 2024
Most a cigarette can do for someone with baby lungs , or absolutely no tolerance is give you a head rush. Most likely on an empty stomach.
If you wanna try something before ctb I highly recommend magic mushrooms, in a safe place. They are said to be the truth seeker,they help you see the truth in you're life.

Cigarettes can also increase your heart rate I think?
I've always thought mushrooms sounded kinda fun. How do I even go about getting those? They're illegal right?

• Yay!
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I've always thought mushrooms sounded kinda fun. How do I even go about getting those? They're illegal right?
HiiišŸ§”they are fun. I recommend taking a "heroic dose " for the best experience possible and personal enlightenment.

Getting a scale you can find on Amazon easily, or possibly a local store.

You should try to weigh them always first if possible even if your bag is labelled how many grams you are getting.
This dosent affect you're physical safety tho much tho if you can't weigh them -and isn't " crucial ", but can be effective if you're a smaller person trying not to become sick from taking to much. You'd probably , and hypothetically be fine to take 6-8 grams for your first trip. Inside a safe place. And make sure the vibes are immaculate first. Your subconscious is open and receptive. Don't fight the mushrooms that's the worst thing you can do.

Also Drugs are illegal depending where you're fromā€¦ā€¦. Some places have decriminalized them though which I'm not sure if that still gets the dealer in trouble? But keeps you out of trouble. Right now I'm in Canada, so I'm speaking from my experience here.

Here's a link for mushrooms in Canada and other psychedelics ,where I am from they are pretty easy to find. And grow . But a lot of work to grow lol. Police can't really take away a plants and most dealers have enough stored for decades.
It's the dealers that they want out of the market so they will probably end up being legal slowly like cigs so they can profit off them, like they've done with cannabis in Canada to cut out the street dealers making profit.

Start low and go slow,
But for " life changing" big spiritual effects" or truth like revelations make sure you take atleast 6-7 grams. Start low to know how they affect you, some people puke too the first time it's normal.
( I haven't tried all the strains but I would recommend blue meanies , or trinity , or enigma , golden teacher is always a good one to start with to. Tidal wave is also popular

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Cigarettes don't do anything apart from a slight head rush when you haven't smoked for a looooong time. It's definitely not worth it. I tried quitting because my mother died of lung cancer but now that I'm determined to CTB I no longer care. It feels good to hurt myself anyway. And it's a ritual. It's the only time I get out of bed and breathe fresh air.

Are you from the EU?

PS: for my part, mushrooms, just like psychedelics in general, have absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. Fucked up brain! :hihi:

• Hugs
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Cigarettes don't do anything apart from a slight head rush when you haven't smoked for a looooong time. It's definitely not worth it. I tried quitting because my mother died of lung cancer but now that I'm determined to CTB I no longer care. It feels good to hurt myself anyway. And it's a ritual. It's the only time I get out of bed and breathe fresh air.

Are you from the EU?

PS: for my part, mushrooms, just like psychedelics in general, have absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. Fucked up brain! :hihi:
Bruhā€¦.. I'm not trying to fact check you but I think that you took the wrong dose Lol. I bet if you took 10 grams right now you'd be fucked.
Like you can have a tolerance to it I think , as with alcohol but nobody is completely immune to the properties of psilocybin in mushrooms, like how is that possible?

Also I'm very sorry for your loss.šŸ§”
šŸ˜€ the only thing cigarettes do is making me go bankrupt

( Ciggy junkie for over 35 years ..)
And the price keeps going up šŸ˜­!
Maybe, maybe not. When you said you "smoked weed plenty" I somehow thought it would be more than "like once a month for a year". lol When I was smoking pot in high school, I literally smoked it every day, like 20 times a day. I never came down, really, except maybe when I woke up in the morning, but I immediately fired up a joint and went right back up. Cigarettes really should have given you some kind of "head rush", not sure how else to describe it. But, like I said, it's fleeting and not that big of a deal really. After a pack you don't get them anymore.
Lmaoo that's how I'm smoking right now , the tolerance becomes crazy tho tf

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Bruhā€¦.. I'm not trying to fact check you but I think that you took the wrong dose Lol. I bet if you took 10 grams right now you'd be fucked.
Like you can have a tolerance to it I think , as with alcohol but nobody is completely immune to the properties of psilocybin in mushrooms, like how is that possible?
Lmao, I knew someone would say that! And yet, I took 15g of shrooms and felt nothing. Took 2 blotters of L twice from two different suppliers and felt nothing either. I mean, what are the odds? :ahhha:

• Yay!
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Lmao, I knew someone would say that! And yet, I took 15g of shrooms and felt nothing. Took 2 blotters of L twice from two different suppliers and felt nothing either. I mean, what are the odds? :ahhha:
U scare me lol in a good way

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
U scare me lol in a good way
Hahahaha šŸ˜‚ I'm a heavy drug user and I weigh 250lbs / 115kg. Maybe I'll try 30g of shrooms one day, but I'm not willing to waste more money on it.
Note that I need at least 600mg MDMA to feel something - and I don't feel any serotonine rush, it just feels like a massive drop in blood pressure for 15/20 minutes and then I can't sleep for hours, have my teeth grinding soooo badly and can't pee for a whole day. Read that it was already a fucking huge dose and that it would probably fuck up my brain fast so definitely not worth the effects.

My experiences with narcotics, combined with my total insensitivity to meds, led me to think my brain was probably worth studying lol.

(When I post my goodbye thread, I'll be like "okay help guys, just took 30g of SN, it's been 2 hours and I'm still conscious" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

• Yay!
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Hahahaha šŸ˜‚ I'm a heavy drug user and I weigh 250lbs / 115kg. Maybe I'll try 30g of shrooms one day, but I'm not willing to waste more money on it.
Note that I need at least 600mg MDMA to feel something - and I don't feel any serotonine rush, it just feels like a massive drop in blood pressure for 15/20 minutes and then I can't sleep for hours, have my teeth grinding soooo badly and can't pee for a whole day. Read that it was already a fucking huge dose and that it would probably fuck up my brain fast so definitely not worth the effects.

My experiences with narcotics, combined with my total insensitivity to meds, led me to think my brain was probably worth studying lol.

(When I post my goodbye thread, I'll be like "okay help guys, just took 30g of SN, it's been 2 hours and I'm still conscious" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Lolā€¦.
And wait? Did you say you can't pee on molly?
My one friend keeps telling me to do it with him. I'd seriously rather not because it dosent feel the same safe as much as mushrooms. I haven't tried LSD because I deem myself a bit sensitive and I wouldn't wanna get the everlasting trip condition. That is a bit fear based though lmao. But I can't end up back in the hospital šŸ„
I do think weight has some impact on the dosing like all stuff we take but I wouldn't be able to recommend how much to take because my math skills are šŸ™„ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Ociv

Ociv

Mar 29, 2024
I'm the same way with caffeine. I have tried 2 extra strength five hour energy drinks back to back and the highest stim caffeine pre-workout mix i could find in a fitness store. Felt nothing
Are you from the EU?
United states

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Lolā€¦.
And wait? Did you say you can't pee on molly?
My one friend keeps telling me to do it with him. I'd seriously rather not because it dosent feel the same safe as much as mushrooms. I haven't tried LSD because I deem myself a bit sensitive and I wouldn't wanna get the everlasting trip condition. That is a bit fear based though lmao. But I can't end up back in the hospital šŸ„
I do think weight has some impact on the dosing like all stuff we take but I wouldn't be able to recommend how much to take because my math skills are šŸ™„ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
I can't pee for a whole day. Or, more precisely, I can but it can take up to two hours to get a few drops, and then I have to go back to the toilets thirty minutes later because I feel the need to pee. So... I basically spend a whole day on the toilet. Not fun. Plus I don't drink water to avoid water poisoning.
Molly's not as safe as mushrooms as for the short- and long-term effects on health. If you really want to try one day, I'd advise you to try with a teeny-tiny dose at the beginning to ensure you're not allergic; then maybe half a standard recreational dose; wait an hour, see if you're affected; and if it's not enough, drop the other half. That's how I did at least. (And I felt nothing. Hence the hero dose lol. But I would not advise that.)
The "everlasting trip condition" is actually latent schizophrenia which breaks out upon the consumption of LSD. If you think you may be prone to psychotic breaks, I wouldn't advise you to try it.

I'm the same way with caffeine. I have tried 2 extra strength five hour energy drinks back to back and the highest stim caffeine pre-workout mix i could find in a fitness store. Felt nothing
Can't feel anything with caffeine either lol.

United states
That's a shame then, I know a website on the clearweb which ships shrooms within the EU. Maybe on DNMs?

• Love