D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I'm pretty much packed up for my SN ride. My bus leaves around 12 am(ish). After a few errands, I'll be back at the hotel to watch the debate. After that, I may not even need the SN! So, after I hide my backup SN in the woods & wiped/spare phone, shread some papers & organize car, get ready for some questions. I put everything off til the last minute (personally flaw). Although I have all of my supplies, I have a researched for 2 months, I am still not quite certain on everything. My last meal was at 10:00 last night I will stop drinking fluids 6 hours before. Support and help advice is appreciated!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, WitheringAway, disabledandhopeless and 15 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Wishing you the best of luck

Reactions: Donewiyhitall and Silvermorning
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm pretty much packed up for my SN ride. My bus leaves around 12 am(ish). After a few errands, I'll be back at the hotel to watch the debate. After that, I may not even need the SN! So, after I hide my backup SN in the woods & wiped/spare phone, shread some papers & organize car, get ready for some questions. I put everything off til the last minute (personally flaw). Although I have all of my supplies, I have a researched for 2 months, I am still not quite certain on everything. My last meal was at 10:00 last night I will stop drinking fluids 6 hours before. Support and help advice is appreciated!
i have a near identical plan, i will be leaving at midnight my timezone . i haven't eaten since 9pm last night and have only drank sprite today to keep my blood sugar up. i will be taking ibuprofen about an hour before and tums 15 minutes before. i do not have an antiemetic or anything, i will he make two extra glasses of SN in case i vomit. other than that i will lay down on my bed and wait until my bus comes

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Donewiyhitall, OccydePoes and 2 others
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Wish you eternal peace

Reactions: Silvermorning and Donewiyhitall
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Keep us updated. In case you change your mind, that's ok too.
Hugging you.

Reactions: Donewiyhitall and TripleA
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
It's always sad to see another member of our suicidal family go. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone. If you succeed with your plan, I hope you have a peaceful exit and that you finally find the peace that's so elusive in life. I'll be joining you soon.
i have a near identical plan, i will be leaving at midnight my timezone . i haven't eaten since 9pm last night and have only drank sprite today to keep my blood sugar up. i will be taking ibuprofen about an hour before and tums 15 minutes before. i do not have an antiemetic or anything, i will he make two extra glasses of SN in case i vomit. other than that i will lay down on my bed and wait until my bus comes
I wish you the best. I will be hanging myself this weekend. I tried but failed to motivate myself to continue struggling. It's too much, I just want it to be over.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, WitheringAway, dropdeadfred and 5 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I wish you the best. I will be hanging myself this weekend. I tried but failed to motivate myself to continue struggling. It's too much, I just want it to be over.
i was trying to stay until december to give my family one last holiday with me, but i can't continue any longer. i hope you find peace in whatever you choose

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, Meditation guide, Silvermorning and 3 others
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A candle burns for both of you. I hope it will guide you to love and peace

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Silvermorning, Donewiyhitall and 1 other person
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Keep us updated. In case you change your mind, that's ok too.
Hugging you.
I will and thank you!
I have tagament, tylenol, dramamine, scale, measuring spoons &glass, gum & chocolate. I just need help with what, when and how much before SN. Hopefully others here will help us tonight. Glad & sad I know someone will with me in this. We'll chat tonight but if not, keep an eye out for me at the station. I'll have a blue shirt on. Can't miss me!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Meditation guide and Silvermorning
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace. :hug:

Reactions: Donewiyhitall
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
How are you doing? It's early evening now. I see you are going to watch the debate. I will watch for your posts after that. Hoping and wishing it will be an easy pleasant journey for you.

For anyone who is interested it will be at 8 P.M. eastern time:

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Doing good. Writing note and having my 1 & last beer(I know, I know). Got all my errands taken care of today. Feeling decent. Having a lot of task and deadline, is the only way I could handle this. Thanks so much Meditation! I'll keep you posted
How are you doing? It's early evening now. I see you are going to watch the debate. I will watch for your posts after that. Hoping and wishing it will be an easy pleasant journey for you.

For anyone who is interested it will be at 8 P.M. eastern time:

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Doing good. Writing note and having my 1 & last beer(I know, I know). Got all my errands taken care of today. Feeling decent. Having a lot of task and deadline, is the only way I could handle this. Thanks so much Meditation! I'll keep you posted

Glad it's going well for you.

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
So, water is measured and ready to start. No food in 24 hours, last liquid,3.5 hours. Ready to take medicine but confused.
I need simple help. I have Tagament 200 mg tablets. All day dramamine 25 mg pills. Tylenol 350 mg. And generic tylenol 500 mg. Can someone help me were out what I need, dose/ schedule?
So, water is measured and ready to start. No food in 24 hours, last liquid,3.5 hours. Ready to take medicine but confused.
I need simple help. I have Tagament 200 mg tablets. All day dramamine 25 mg pills. Tylenol 350 mg. And generic tylenol 500 mg. Can someone help me were out what I need, dose/ schedule?
PS, I'm not thrilled with taking Dramamine. Would love to not or a smaller than recommend dose. I also plan on 20g of SN per glass. I'm 5'8" 135 ish.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rt1989526
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
How are you? I don't know what to tell you about what to take sorry. Are you still around?
I'm heard, waiting for some answers. Everything is laid out. Skipping Dramamine but not sure times to take tylenol and tagamet.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Wishing you peace and a fast and painless journey :heart:

I'll see you on the other side soon <3