• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
How do you know if you have Chronic Lyme Disease? I got bitten by a tick when I was like 8 or 9 and I had to take antibiotics. I also got an eye twitch for a while but it went away. I have a lot of eye floaters now and I don't know if those are related to Lyme Disease or some other condition. I heard that Lyme Disease can become chronic though, so how do you know if you still have it?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Dr Iron Arc, yellowjester and 3 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023

Reactions: sserafim
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
IT is a tricky bacteria - sorry if you have lingering issues from you tick bite. I got one a few years back at same time I had a cold with horrible laryngetis - they couldn't give me any antibiotics or it would delay the testing. Wouldn't you know it, I am showering and find this tick firmly attached in my public area. Never got the tell-tale rash though. Dr. said the test was negative - one never knows.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think the only way to find out if your floaters are Lyme-related is to go to a doctor, maybe an eye doctor. There are multiple reasons someone could have floaters, some of them quite serious, and entirely unrelated to Lyme. Stop the Internet self-diagnosing and go see someone who can actually figure it out.

Reactions: GhostShell, sserafim, CelestialDiana and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lyme disease sucks. I remember one time I saw a story of a woman who had it but her doctors never even considered her being able to have it because ticks weren't supposed to be native to her area. When she was diagnosed it was already too late.

The reason the doctors didn't think she had Lyme disease was because she also happened to be a little overweight so they assumed all her symptoms were just related to eating too much junk food, not exercising enough, and not getting enough sleep. All the typical excuses doctors use to dismiss everybody. I doubt that's an issue for you though.

I think if you do try to tackling these and still feel various Lyme disease symptoms then that's a good indicator that you have it but it's better to just try to get a real test for it as soon as you can.

A radio host in California actually killed himself about a year or two ago due to having Lyme disease so I don't doubt that it's an awful thing to bear. The risk of getting bit by a tick is a pretty good reason for me to refuse to go hiking for any reason.

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
How do you know if you have Chronic Lyme Disease? I got bitten by a tick when I was like 8 or 9 and I had to take antibiotics. I also got an eye twitch for a while but it went away. I have a lot of eye floaters now and I don't know if those are related to Lyme Disease or some other condition. I heard that Lyme Disease can become chronic though, so how do you know if you still have it?
I got floaters after a psychedelic trip. Some people say it's a symptom of spiritual growth as ridiculous as that sounds :D

When you got bit by the tick did you get the bulls eye rash or take the antibiotics as a preventative? Did you have any symptoms or have a positive diagnosis?

Chronic lymes is debilitating for some people. What makes lymes chronic is that hides by making biofilm colonies in the body. It settles in the body where if can grow best causing a myriad of symptoms specific to the person which makes it hard to diagnose.

Mainstream medicine does not consider chronic lymes as a real condition for nefarious reasons. It's mostly alternative medicine practitioners that treat chronic lymes.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I got floaters after a psychedelic trip. Some people say it's a symptom of spiritual growth as ridiculous as that sounds :D

When you got bit by the tick did you get the bulls eye rash or take the antibiotics as a preventative? Did you have any symptoms or have a positive diagnosis?

Chronic lymes is debilitating for some people. What makes lymes chronic is that hides by making biofilm colonies in the body. It settles in the body where if can grow best causing a myriad of symptoms specific to the person which makes it hard to diagnose.

Mainstream medicine does not consider chronic lymes as a real condition for nefarious reasons. It's mostly alternative medicine practitioners that treat chronic lymes.
I don't think I got a bullseye rash, so I guess I took antibiotics as a preventative. I got this eye twitch and muscle twitch (of my face). The eye and muscle twitch went away with time though. I don't remember if I had any other symptoms. It was more than 15 years ago lol

Reactions: ijustwishtodie