tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020

"Pain levels were similar to those of post-surgical patients, and fatigue was on par with that seen in multiple sclerosis.

An LDo published survey of over 3,000 patients with chronic Lyme disease found that patients suffer a worse quality of life than most other chronic illnesses, including congestive heart failure, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and arthritis. Over 70% of patients with chronic Lyme disease reported fair or poor health. Similar results have been found in other studies. (Cameron, 2008)"

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ocd is bad, Notmadeforthislife, WinterFaust and 7 others
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
I can't imagine what it's like to live with that kind of pain. Do you know how you contracted it?

L

lymestolemylife

Student
Nov 27, 2019

"Pain levels were similar to those of post-surgical patients, and fatigue was on par with that seen in multiple sclerosis.

An LDo published survey of over 3,000 patients with chronic Lyme disease found that patients suffer a worse quality of life than most other chronic illnesses, including congestive heart failure, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and arthritis. Over 70% of patients with chronic Lyme disease reported fair or poor health. Similar results have been found in other studies. (Cameron, 2008)"
Yeah and we don't get treated because they fail to recognize it as a real disease. Worst Quality of life, no care.

• Aww..
Reactions: Notmadeforthislife, Green Destiny, WinterFaust and 2 others
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
I once heard about one case. It was an Internet user who claimed to have this disease. She apparently lived in an area with really bad doctors and healthcare. She was making posts about her struggles, many people told her to change doctor, because the one she had was apparently giving her misinformation, but she appeared to trust him. She also mentioned psychosis and her posts started making less and less sense as time was passing. It became so bad that you wouldn't understand anything she way saying. Also, she had a daughter and because of these struggles she wasn't able to take care of her and her ex partner (not completely sure if it was an ex, but I think so) wanted to take full custody of her.
The account is now deleted.

Reactions: RileyTanaka
J

jesterhead9675

Jul 9, 2020
I have this disease. My vision is damaged from it, and I have severe tinnitus in both ears. Sucks.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lex, Red, ocd is bad and 3 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
It's reasons like this is why I think people should have the right to choose when to CTB. Exactly what quality is there for someone suffering from a debilitating disease or illness?

• Love
Reactions: BlueStarz, ocd is bad and Notmadeforthislife