F

Freedom21

May 25, 2019
I am feeling so defeated right now. I need to get a bit better to get my method of killing myself but with depression and illnesses it's so hard to imagine. I am gonna start therapy and meds again obviously not gonna tell them I'm only doing it to kill myself. I can't pay it so my parents will. I feel really guilty about that. I just want to know how other people with chronic illnesses cope. My body is so stressed out I'm losing hair . This is really tmi but because of my ic( it's a bladder condition) I pee all the time and I also can't use a tampon or even get myself off. No penetration still flared me. I feel subhuman and I'm getting treatment for it but nothing has worked so hard. I hate chronic illness because they're no set treatment . You just try and try and get your hopes up just to be crushed . There is also the terrifying thought that I will always have to manage illnesses . People also don't understand just because I don't have cancer I'm still sick. Idk would like to hear other peoples stories

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, OpheliasFlowers, WhiteRabbit and 3 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I am so sorry you're going through so much pain right now. I used to have a very close friend who also had a type of chronic illness, and I could tell how heart-breaking it was for him every time a treatment plan didn't work out. When he would tell me about how doctors wouldn't always take it seriously, it would boil my blood, so I can't even imagine what it feels like to experience it. The struggles are real & genuinely awful, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I hope that there will be some kind of medication that can ease the pain for you a little, even if it doesn't feel like much in the grand scheme of things. Sending love & hugs your way :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, OpheliasFlowers and Freedom21
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I have IC, lupus, and a nervous system condition. I know how rough it is and how little treatments there really are. Sorry you're going through this shit too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, OpheliasFlowers and Freedom21