• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
My physical health problems have led to really bad chronic fatigue and severe depression. I can barely function. At this point I don't believe that anything will work and I will have to die whether I like it or not. A lot worse happens to other people in this life as they die tragic deaths. What happened to me has also happened to a lot of other people I'm sure, but I just can't live this way. I refuse and will have to find a way out. I am going to order the Sn and antiemetics and have them there knowing that if everything goes completely off the rails, then I won't end up on the street or worse. I am really tired of this life. I did my best to make it work, but I was dealt a really bad hand. It could have ended up great as in the case of my brother but genetics decided to pin severe mental illness on me which I battled to the point where I have been left completely broken. I feel like a burden and would do anything to get my health and life back, but that's not the way life works sometimes. I just have to accept it and move on. Anyone else is in a similar situation?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, LivedTooLong, Strumgewehr and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel like I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but never diagnosed, also depression … not treated.
No treatment is going to fix the shittyness of life. :(

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Strumgewehr