• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
My physical health problems have led to really bad chronic fatigue and severe depression. I can barely function. At this point I don't believe that anything will work and I will have to die whether I like it or not. A lot worse happens to other people in this life as they die tragic deaths. What happened to me has also happened to a lot of other people I'm sure, but I just can't live this way. I refuse and will have to find a way out. I am going to order the Sn and antiemetics and have them there knowing that if everything goes completely off the rails, then I won't end up on the street or worse. I am really tired of this life. I did my best to make it work, but I was dealt a really bad hand. It could have ended up great as in the case of my brother but genetics decided to pin severe mental illness on me which I battled to the point where I have been left completely broken. I feel like a burden and would do anything to get my health and life back, but that's not the way life works sometimes. I just have to accept it and move on. Anyone else is in a similar situation?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, LivedTooLong, Strumgewehr and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel like I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but never diagnosed, also depression … not treated.
No treatment is going to fix the shittyness of life. :(

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Strumgewehr