breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
how do you cope during the holidays/how do you feel during the holidays? its like a week away, wondering how people are feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
The Christmas spirit is a billion times better than the reality. Advertisements and scents are cool. I'm rotting and feeling like a freeloader. No job, license, gf, internship, etc. My parents see me and hold back the urge to snap and tell me about how I'm far too old to have none of these things. I dare go on social media and see everyone laughing with their gf and friends.

And then fuckin New Years. I need a way to keep myself sedated or asleep so I don't think too long about how it's been yet another year and I'm not dead

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
how do you cope during the holidays/how do you feel during the holidays? its like a week away, wondering how people are feeling.
Not going through with it. I became immensely depressed early November before of it. Now it's all about exiting soon or before that day.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I've generally hated the holidays my whole life. It's just full of toxic positivity and can cause extreme anxiety.

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Been no contact with family for about 5 years. Work retail..

I fucking hate the holidays. It used to just be the toxic families out that pissed me off but be seeing happy families piss me off too.

Reactions: Passersby
Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
It's hard, because Christmas is supposed to be a time for families specifically, which is nice in theory, but for people who don't have a family or their family is toxic, such as myself, it's horrible.
I don't even celebrate my birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga