Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Both together seem insignificant enough that they won't bother anyone or make them feel indebted or awkward. But I am not sure, since I don't really know them, but living here, I'm sure their life is horrible too...

I am thinking of just knocking on the door and telling them that they have mail and giving it to them. Or I could just post it under the door, but then they won't know who it is from unless I write the room number. Their neighbour has the same name as me. Maybe I could just put the room#

I guess sliding it under the door might be less awkward but idk if that would be even weirder to receive it that way than face to face even for a shy person. Idk if they are shy, but I don't think they've ever had a visitor while I lived here either.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yaffle, http-410, Kit1 and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That sounds like such a kind thing to do. Personally, I'd probably shove it under their door but that's because I'm shy myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is a very kind, sweet and thoughtful idea - especially when you have realised that they are probably isolated too. Perhaps write the card and sign name and room number - and if you are hesitant to have a chat, put it through the door and they can reach put to you if they feel comfortable.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Thank you for input.

Reactions: Kit1
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You have always been such a considerate person despite your immense anguish. That's very admirable.

• Love
Reactions: NumbItAll, Kit1 and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
The world is full of strange coincidences. They waved at me just now, I haven't seen them all year and it's late at night. I never expect anyone to wave so I can never wave back in time. I kinda didn't need the coincidence lol, that might make more 100x more awkward if they think I sent them a card because of that. I was just outside trying to identify whether a cat I saw in the snow was the lost stray I saw a missing poster of, but I saw them from my bedroom window and I live on the 2nd floor, so by the time I got to where they were they were gone. I know if it was one of my cats, I would want to find out.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake