• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meds or hanging?

• Meds

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Hanging

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Cut wrists

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I mean there is one method with 70-80% lethality and two with somewhere in the single digits? I have my winner 🤣🏆

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske and LifeIsCrazyNemb
B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
Once again…

IMG 1347

• Informative
Reactions: worthIess, willitpass, rozeske and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally prefer to ctb by medication out of those but I don't think that any easily accessible medication is reliable to end our own existence sadly, it's just so cruel to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I mean there is one method with 70-80% lethality and two with somewhere in the single digits? I have my winner 🤣🏆
LMAO!
Im cooked
I'd personally prefer to ctb by medication out of those but I don't think that any easily accessible medication is reliable to end our own existence sadly, it's just so cruel to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace.
yes

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Well this all depends on many factors,hanging have you got anywhere suited to go through with this? Have you got a rope and a place to dangle that will take your body weight to were you wouldn't be found? Meds depends which medication your using because most OD's unless using extreme meds is futile and wrist cutting i don't even think is worth considering period perhaps the neck would be better but that has a low success rate as well

Student
Apr 7, 2024
My brain is fried for the small % of people who survived the first 6. 😑

Also, almost 18 minutes to die from being hit by a train?! But pain is 7.08?! Am trying to figure that one out.

Given my track record it'd probably happen to me 🙄😉
Wow! 7.08? I thought it was going to be higher
Well this all depends on many factors,hanging have you got anywhere suited to go through with this? Have you got a rope and a place to dangle that will take your body weight to were you wouldn't be found? Meds depends which medication your using because most OD's unless using extreme meds is futile and wrist cutting i don't even think is worth considering period perhaps the neck would be better but that has a low success rate

Well this all depends on many factors,hanging have you got anywhere suited to go through with this? Have you got a rope and a place to dangle that will take your body weight to were you wouldn't be found? Meds depends which medication your using because most OD's unless using extreme meds is futile and wrist cutting i don't even think is worth considering period perhaps the neck would be better but that has a low success rate as well
i decided, im Going to hang. I have a place where i can do it, but my body WILL be found. I have a uhh, a hoodie

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Wow! 7.08? I thought it was going to be higher
Well, I think it might be an average estimate. Theoretically most people die on the spot. But your agony can be excruciating if you fail.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Did they change something on the forum setup where quoted replies started cascading like in outlook like a message thread string? Off topic a bit but it's confusing the hell outta me today!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Meds - But only the meds mentioned in the PPeH!

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I'm not convinced by this chart. I don't believe 10% would survive a gun shot to the chest and some of the agony/time values seem arbitrary. I don't think there's any pain in shooting oneself in the head. If it includes fear, why is the train method so low?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Of these methods, hanging is the best.

Cutting the wrists is not effective.
You can also hurt yourself and have problems with your hand.
I highly do not recommend it.

Meds, it's hard to say because you didn't say what you mean.
If you mean things like ibuprofen, paracetamol, etc. it's a VERY small chance of dying.
There is also a high probability of permanent internal damage.
Of course, also a lot of pain.

Hanging is simply the best of these options.
However, I do not recommend using a sweatshirt.
I think you can get something better.
I also advise you to read about this method.
You need to know what to do and how to do it.
The more prepared you are, the better.

Good luck.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Hanging was my planned method. Now I plan to die by OD on injected opiates. I guess this puts me in the "meds" camp?