• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
recently I have been finding out that a lot of prisoners have been committing suicide through choking through toilet paper? Is this entirely possible? Please tell more about this.

Reactions: a.fool
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Since they have practically nothing they could use to ctb they make dude with whatever they can get their hands on. Unless someone is in that exact situation this options are the last thing you would want to use.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, goblin99 and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
Since they have practically nothing they could use to ctb they make dude with whatever they can get their hands on. Unless someone is in that exact situation this options are the last thing you would want to use.
But is it possible?

O

orangepulp

Oct 30, 2019
I tried it while in a mental ward, it just made me throw up

Reactions: goblin99
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I read a post from someone not too long ago about this guy who ctb by swallowing toilet paper

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
My desperate self might attempt this someday.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The body is fragile and dies easy.

Still doubt it makes a good method, it sounds painful and liable to mess up.

There are much faster and peaceful method which don't require much to do.

spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
It is possible, my best friend died this way. She was on a psychiatric unit. She tried it several times before she was successful, every other time she was caught by the nursing staff but the final time they didn't check on her until it was too late. She used to wet the toilet paper (by running it under the tap) before putting in her mouth/down her throat. I've tried it once, out of curiosity. I wanted to know what it was like for her. It made me retch, I have sensory issues and couldn't stand the feeling of the toilet paper in my mouth. But if you're determined enough and have nothing else at your disposal, people can ctb this way.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
It is possible, my best friend died this way. She was on a psychiatric unit. She tried it several times before she was successful, every other time she was caught by the nursing staff but the final time they didn't check on her until it was too late. She used to wet the toilet paper (by running it under the tap) before putting in her mouth/down her throat. I've tried it once, out of curiosity. I wanted to know what it was like for her. It made me retch, I have sensory issues and couldn't stand the feeling of the toilet paper in my mouth. But if you're determined enough and have nothing else at your disposal, people can ctb this way.
Thank you so much. This means alot to me.

• Love
Reactions: spacehardware