• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Might chloroquine for aquarium use be a better alternative to SN? Explain your answer in the thread.

• Yes.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
According to Five Last Acts: The Exit Path, by Chris Docker, chloroquine is "the most easily available and reliably lethal drug". Nevertheless, some users of this forum might know that it's not really that easy to obtain the right chloroquine, for a variety of reasons:
  1. In some parts of the world, especially in countries where malaria is not naturally occuring (USA included), you need a prescription to buy chloroquine.
  2. If you seek to buy it online, you need to find an online pharmacy that:
    1. is reliable,
    2. does not need a prescription, and
    3. delivers to your country.
  3. You would probably NOT want to get the more widespread hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) instead, as it is much (2-4 times) less toxic than chloroquine. You would want chloroquine proper, in one of its three forms: as a base, as a salt - chloroquine phosphate or chloroquine sulphate.
A few days ago I discovered 99+% pure chloroquine phosphate for aquarium use on eBay. It is a fairly cheap white powder sold for use as an antiprotozoal in the treatment of several infections in aquarium and ornamental fish. Since it is NOT a pharmaceutical grade product and NOT intended for human use, you don't need a prescription to buy it. There is currently one seller (here), who has sold this product over 1,000 times, in five different quantities (10 g, 25 g, 50 g, 100 g, 250 g). They seem legit judging by their feedback and the description. They ship to Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. There is also this top-rated seller having their own brand, but their chloroquine is currently sold out.

25 g of chloroquine phosphate would almost always be lethal. If purchased "for aquarium use", there is no need for prescription and the eBay sellers deliver it mostly everywhere in the developed world. 8/10 in reliability in the PPeH, compared to 6/10 for SN. It has a very long and well documented history as an end of life agent, unlike SN. It kills almost as fast as SN, and way faster than amitriptyline or phenobarbital. The only downside would be the need for sleeping pills for the death to be peaceful, but those are not extremely hard to obtain, and maybe some OTC antihistamines like diphenhydramine or doxylamine combined with alcohol could get the job done after all. Or a fake visit to the doctor to get a prescription for benzos or Z-drugs. Or some research chemicals (such as etizolam, clonazolam or flubromazolam), which are for sale online, if they are not controlled in your country/state already.

What do you guys think? Could chloroquine be a better alternative to SN, given the above-mentioned facts?

Reactions: Foster13, MaybeMaybeKnot, *KNAZ* and 10 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for informing about this alternative. For chloroquine via antimalaria med they are recommending Diazepam as a sleeping pill only.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Lifeisatrap
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Thanks for informing about this alternative.
It's my pleasure.

For chloroquine via antimalaria med they are recommending Diazepam as a sleeping pill only.
Who are you referring to? In the PPeH Nitschke suggests barbiturates with alcohol, and in Five Last Acts Docker recommends zolpidem (Ambien i.a.), but adds that "certain other sleeping drugs are also fine in combination with chloroquine though benzodiazepines, such as temazepam, are not a first choice". Benzodiazepines (especially diazepam) given by IV are the standard antidote for chloroquine intoxication, this is why Docker does not recommend them as a first choice sleeping drug, but he admits that "if you ingest enough chloroquine there is very little that can be done to prevent death, even with medical treatment".

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Superfluous and NextSummer
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I see. The German doctors active in assisted dying only use diazepam as a sleeping agent for euthanasia. I've heard them discouraging taking other painkillers. But I think the statements (Dont take any other) were meant for non-medical, death-seeking patients.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you this is definitely interesting, I ran out of money for N. so I'm going to buy SN. Just yesterday I was asking here how to get chloroquine. It's not easy just like you mentioned. I'm going to wait other ppl to weight in but i might buy this just to get another alternative.

Reactions: StevieNixs and Lifeisatrap
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yes interesting... I wonder how peaceful. Not very, I'm guessing, if you need other sleeping agents?

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I tried and failed with this method using 250mg chloroquine phosphate ( which has 150mg chloroquine base). Following the dosage recommended from PPeH instead of Docker I only took 40 pills of 250mg( ie 10g )together with benzos and anti-enemtics. I can confirm that at that dose there was no severe pain. I felt severely dizzy and nauseous after about an hour but I didn't fall unconscious nor did I vomit. The dizziness slowly wore off after several hours and afaik there is no lasting damage. There have been suggestions that people go blind after a failed attempt, I did extensive research which suggests that ocular damage only happens to long term use not from acute OD and I can still see several years after the attempt lol.

I think my failure was down to (i) taking a non-lethal dose and/or (ii) the chloroquine phosphate I purchased online was impure.

Anyone using this method must follow Docker's dose and ensure purity. I would say that this is a peaceful method and people should look into it. Despite my failure, I think it is a better alternative to SN ( given the study done by a German doctor over 50 subjects who all passed within 2-3 hrs and other reports) .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.46.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.46.37 AM.png
    417.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.46.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.46.56 AM.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.47.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.47.04 AM.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Reactions: Cheza_mus, Foster13, *KNAZ* and 4 others
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
According to Five Last Acts: The Exit Path, by Chris Docker, chloroquine is "the most easily available and reliably lethal drug". Nevertheless, some users of this forum might know that it's not really that easy to obtain the right chloroquine, for a variety of reasons:
  1. In some parts of the world, especially in countries where malaria is not naturally occuring (USA included), you need a prescription to buy chloroquine.
    1. is reliable,
  3. You would probably NOT want to get the more widespread hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) instead, as it is much (2-4 times) less toxic than chloroquine. You would want chloroquine proper, in one of its three forms: as a base, as a salt - chloroquine phosphate or chloroquine sulphate.
A few days ago I discovered 99+% pure chloroquine phosphate for aquarium use on eBay. It is a fairly cheap white powder sold for use as an antiprotozoal in the treatment of several infections in aquarium and ornamental fish. Since it is NOT a pharmaceutical grade product and NOT intended for human use, you don't need a prescription to buy it. There is currently one seller (here), who has sold this product over 1,000 times, in five different quantities (10 g, 25 g, 50 g, 100 g, 250 g). They seem legit judging by their feedback and the description. They ship to Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. There is also this top-rated seller having their own brand, but their chloroquine is currently sold out.

25 g of chloroquine phosphate would almost

What do you guys think? Could chloroquine be a better alternative to SN, given the above-mentioned facts?

The biggest thing here and I don't know if says on the label is to establish the concentration of choloroquine in that aquatic product on eBay.

Also not sure which one is better. They're not N. unfortunately and I've read more bad outcomes with choloroquine then SN so far. I'll more experienced members weigh in.

The most important is really to know the concentration in the product otherwise you're going in blind and that's not good . Not good all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I've read more bad outcomes with choloroquine then SN so far

Can you pls share what those outcomes are? I am worried that I have them but am too brain dead to notice. Thks

Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Thank you this is definitely interesting, I ran out of money for N. so I'm going to buy SN. Just yesterday I was asking here how to get chloroquine. It's not easy just like you mentioned. I'm going to wait other ppl to weight in but i might buy this just to get another alternative.
I'm glad you found it potentially useful. I for one have ordered my chloroquine from the second eBay seller I mentioned in the article, just to have another option besides SN, as you said.

The biggest thing here and I don't know if says on the label is to establish the concentration of choloroquine in that aquatic product on eBay.
It's pure chloroquine phosphate, 99+% purity. For one of the products the purity appears on the label. For the other one it's just written in its eBay description as the label is more succint. Both sellers seem legit and I wouldn't doubt the purity of their products.

Yes interesting... I wonder how peaceful. Not very, I'm guessing, if you need other sleeping agents?
You are right, without sleeping drugs it is most likely less peaceful than SN. In the PPeH there are no sleeping drugs clearly recommended with chloroquine and it is rated a 5/10 on peacefulness. With some decent ones this would improve and chloroquine would score higher than SN (!).

I tried and failed with this method using 250mg chloroquine phosphate ( which has 150mg chloroquine base). Following the dosage recommended from PPeH instead of Docker I only took 40 pills of 250mg( ie 10g )together with benzos and anti-enemtics. I can confirm that at that dose there was no severe pain. I felt severely dizzy and nauseous after about an hour but I didn't fall unconscious nor did I vomit. The dizziness slowly wore off after several hours and afaik there is no lasting damage. There have been suggestions that people go blind after a failed attempt, I did extensive research which suggests that ocular damage only happens to long term use not from acute OD and I can still see several years after the attempt lol.

I think my failure was down to (i) taking a non-lethal dose and/or (ii) the chloroquine phosphate I purchased online was impure.

Anyone using this method must follow Docker's dose and ensure purity. I would say that this is a peaceful method and people should look into it. Despite my failure, I think it is a better alternative to SN ( given the study done by a German doctor over 50 subjects who all passed within 2-3 hrs and other reports) .
Thank you very much for your account, Jessica. I have actually read your original story, but I'm glad you took the time to write it again. I believe you are right, it was most likely a sublethal dose of an unpure drug. I visited the online pharmacy you got it from and it doesn't show either the "Click to verify if this website is operating legally" logo or the "Registered pharmacy" one... And yeah, the PPeH is off when it comes to chloroquine. Would you try this method again with an appropriate amount of pure chloroquine?

Last edited:
Reactions: *KNAZ*, Lifeisatrap and Jessica-
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Can you pls share what those outcomes are? I am worried that I have them but am too brain dead to notice. Thks

Don't worry Jessica I think you would noticed something by now , mainly heart problems.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
The Use of Potentiating Drugs
"The use of benzodiazepines to potentiate the lethal effect of many drugs has in the past been advised (eg oxazepam or diazepam with propoxyphine or chloral hydrate). However, in the case of chloroquine, this is not needed. The reported protective effect of Valium (diazepam), in particular has been the subject of considerable debate. However, the medical literature reveals the administration of Valium in cases of severe overdose is a life-saving measure. For this reason, intercurrent use of benzodiazepines should likely be avoided.
"This is not to say that other drugs cannot be usefully used to increase the lethal effects of chloroquine. For example, alcohol, along with respiratory depressants (barbiturates) or cardiac inhibitors (B blockers) can serve this purpose."
The Peaceful Pill Handbook - March 2019 Revision pgs. 228-229

Reactions: bea1974, Letmego. Please, throwaway777 and 1 other person
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
medical literature reveals the administration of Valium in cases of severe overdose is a life-saving measure.

I have read that in previous editions of the PPeH but I think PN got this wrong together with the lethal dosage ( he suggests 5g of chloroquine base whilst most others suggest at least double the amount). Of the 50 monitored deaths by the German doctor, they all took huge dose of both short-acting and long-acting benzos. From what I read, the IV of valium only serves to stop seizures but does nothing to the cardiotoxic effects of Chloroquine which is the cause of death for this method.

Reactions: bea1974, throwaway777, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
    1. is reliable,

25 g of chloroquine phosphate would almost always be lethal. If purchased "for aquarium use", there is no need for prescription and the eBay sellers deliver it mostly everywhere in the developed world. 8/10 in reliability in the PPeH, compared to 6/10 for SN. It has a very long and well documented history as an end of life agent, unlike SN. It kills almost as fast as SN, and way faster than amitriptyline or phenobarbital. The only downside would be the need for sleeping pills for the death to be peaceful, but those are not extremely hard to obtain, and maybe some OTC antihistamines like diphenhydramine or doxylamine combined with alcohol could get the job done after all. Or a fake visit to the doctor to get a prescription for benzos or Z-drugs. Or some research chemicals (such as etizolam, clonazolam or flubromazolam), which are for sale online, if they are not controlled in your country/state already.

What are the potential side effects of taking this drug for ctb? Do you simply dissolve it in water and drink it? Thanks a lot for posting the eBay link and all the info.

Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
What are the potential side effects of taking this drug for ctb?
"Although chloroquine ingested in sufficient doses is undoubtedly fatal, a proportion of people (about one in five) experience side-effects before falling into a coma, therefore a suitable sedative is needed in conjunction with the chloroquine." (From Five Last Acts) I quoted this to show that only a small proportion of people experience side effects, but generally no one survives.

The side effects are due to its cardiotoxicity: severe tachycardia, sinus bradycardia, ventricular fibrillation, seizures, along with headache, drowsiness, nausea. The first side effect that appears is drowsiness, within 10 to 30 minutes of ingestion. Then the cardiovascular symptoms and death follow, within 1 to 3 hours of ingestion. But as Docker says, without sleeping drugs only one in five people experiences the more severe side effects before falling into a coma. With potent sleeping pills you should already be in a deep sleep or even in a coma when the cardiovascular symptoms appear. So overall chances are you won't experience side effects before losing your consciousness.

Do you simply dissolve it in water and drink it?
Yes, or you can pack the powder into gelatine capsules if the bitter taste is a concern.

Reactions: bea1974, throwaway777, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

Holy crap. You need 17.5g of Chloroquine (70 250mg tablets) and 500mg long acting benzodiazepines (over 80 boxes of standard 1mg Ativan for example (50mg total in a box) plus 100mg short acting benzo's? Jeeze. Your literally plunging into cardiac arrest with that amount.

Reactions: Foster13, throwaway777 and Lifeisatrap
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Holy crap. You need 17.5g of Chloroquine (70 250mg tablets) and 500mg long acting benzodiazepines (over 80 boxes of standard 1mg Ativan for example (50mg total in a box) plus 100mg short acting benzo's? Jeeze. Your literally plunging into cardiac arrest with that amount.
Not sure where you're getting your dosages from, but I think you may want to recheck. Five Last Acts suggests 8-10g (32-50 tablets) of Chloroquine.

Also take into consideration the benzo equivalence table in the list of resources.

Reactions: bea1974 and Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Not sure where you're getting your dosages from, but I think you may want to recheck. Five Last Acts suggests 8-10g (32-50 tablets) of Chloroquine.

Also take into consideration the benzo equivalence table in the list of resources.

References to dosages were within the post I replied to. Look at the attached photos Jessica- attached. Just going off of those.

Oh yeah. Oops may have taken that at face value with the benzo doses but. But maybe not. Again just going by those photos.

Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
You have to crush 50 tablets then dissolving them in 100ml of water for rapid absorption but it is extremely bitter

Last edited:
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
500mg long acting benzodiazepines (over 80 boxes of standard 1mg Ativan for example
Lorazepam (Ativan) is short-acting, you only need 100 mg of it according to Chabot.

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Lorazepam (Ativan) is short-acting, you only need 100 mg of it according to Chabot.

? Hmm not sure about that. Ativan is very poorly absorbed and has one of the longest times to kick in and sober off. But is also one of the strongest so idk.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
References to dosages were within the post I replied to. Look at the attached photos Jessica- attached. Just going off of those.

Oh yeah. Oops may have taken that at face value with the benzo doses but. But maybe not. Again just going by those photos.
Now I understand where your dosages are coming from. Sorry about that.

From the quoted post, @Jessica- recommended using Dockers dosages for Chloroquine, which is Five Last Acts, hence the confusion.

Regarding the attached photos, the terms "500mg long-acting benzo" and "100mg fast-acting benzo" mean nothing without reference to a specific benzo or other point of reference.

Clearly the study uses diazepam for the long-acting benzo, so 100 x 5mg or 50 x 10mg tablets.

I have to say though that, as the study specifies such a massive dose of Chloroquine (double what's really needed), it's no surprise that the diazepam doesn't counteract it. I'd personally stick to the recommendations in Five Last Acts and avoid benzos.

Edit:

Edit 2: Another issue with the study is that diazepam is both long-acting (long half-life) and fast-acting (onset of action is short).

Confused? You should be...

Last edited:
Reactions: Notf1xable, bea1974, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I'm glad you found it potentially useful. I for one have ordered my chloroquine from the second eBay seller I mentioned in the article, just to have another option besides SN, as you said.

It's pure chloroquine phosphate, 99+% purity. For one of the products the purity appears on the label. For the other one it's just written in its eBay description as the label is more succint. Both sellers seem legit and I wouldn't doubt the purity of their products.

You are right, without sleeping drugs it is most likely less peaceful than SN. In the PPeH there are no sleeping drugs clearly recommended with chloroquine and it is rated a 5/10 on peacefulness. With some decent ones this would improve and chloroquine would score higher than SN (!).

Thank you very much for your account, Jessica. I have actually read your original story, but I'm glad you took the time to write it again. I believe you are right, it was most likely a sublethal dose of an unpure drug. I visited the online pharmacy you got it from and it doesn't show either the "Click to verify if this website is operating legally" logo or the "Registered pharmacy" one... And yeah, the PPeH is off when it comes to chloroquine. Would you try this method again with an appropriate amount of pure chloroquine?

Np, no I would not try this again now that I have fentanyl. If not, I would use it over SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot, bea1974, throwaway777 and 1 other person
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Np, no I would not try this again now that I have fentanyl. If not, I would use it over SN.

You got fentanyl? Good for you Jessica. :)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jessica- and JustOverIt
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
You got fentanyl? Good for you Jessica. :)

I was extremely lucky and managed to get it before WSM going down. I am still undecided on how to take it as I don't know the purity of the stuff.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I was extremely lucky and managed to get it before WSM going down. I am still undecided on how to take it as I don't know the purity of the stuff.

That makes sense. Tough decision.

Last edited:
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Dramatic End,

Did you take delivery of the Chloroquine? I am right in assuming this is the pure form of the phosphate?

Are you planning to distribute the Chloroquine into gel caps, or ingest as a whole with a yoghurt?

I was debating whethet to take an anti-emetic. I have access to ambien for sedation, but have concerns that won't be enough.

Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Hi @Battered_Seoul,

Did you take delivery of the Chloroquine?
It's been shipped, but it hasn't arrived yet. I am from Europe and the seller is in the US, so I have to wait a bit more.

I am right in assuming this is the pure form of the phosphate?
Yes, this is 99+% pure chloroquine phosphate.

Are you planning to distribute the Chloroquine into gel caps, or ingest as a whole with a yoghurt?
I have yet to decide on this (my main method is SN). But for the moment I am planning on taking it as it is, no gel caps, as I want it to take effect as fast as possible.

I was debating whethet to take an anti-emetic. I have access to ambien for sedation, but have concerns that won't be enough.
An antiemetic is strongly recommended with any cocktail overdose. Ambien (zolpidem) is the recommended sleeping pill for the chloroquine method in Five Last Acts. If you take around ten times the dose that knocks you out during the day you shouldn't have any concern.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Cheers for the reply. Any thoughts on using benzos or an anti-convulsants for any muscle spasms?

Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Cheers for the reply. Any thoughts on using benzos or an anti-convulsants for any muscle spasms?
I believe diazepam has to be given by IV to stop seizures, I am not sure whether oral administration would have the same effect.