• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I can´t believe so many think this is okay if people believe in love and finding a soul mate then it means they bond forever otherwise love means nothing their partner isn´t 1 in a million they are not special at all if they die they can just replace them in a blink of an eye with another.

It seems many men has become such cuckolds I sure as hell wouldn´t want my soul mate if I had one to get dicked down by another man if I died with the excuse she will be happy with him I mean wtf!? So aparently love means absolutely nothing we can just keep replacing partners to get that comfortable loving feeling by any other person.
I guess I see a relationship as a fairytale where two people are bonded forever and are never supposed to be with someone else but that is how it should be that is the only way that has integrity and as I already said if i Had a partner and she died I would never be with anyone else I would miss her and mourne her for the rest of my life to show how much I truly loved her and cared if you can replace "the love of your life" (especially after only 2 years) then that person clearly wasn´t the love of your life it was all bullshit and just a temporarily comfort to be with to get a nice release of oxytocin.

I really miss being a teenager because it seems most teenagers think the way I do and believe more in love of their life, true love and all that stuff..

I agree with you, I don't like it when someone dies then their partner finds someone else. I believe in soulmates and true love aswell.

I know if I had a husband and if anything happens to him and he dies, I'll die with him. It's just the way I am, I don't care if that seems stupid. If I love someone, I only love them.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
My s/o has said he feels like/believes that we will be together even in death. I don't think either of us would do well without the other. I'd want him to move on but I'm not sure if he could or would just try to follow me. Probably the latter and vice versa.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
This just shows how shallow people are and how true love doesn't exist in this world.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo and sadgirl2002
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Part of the problem is that many who feel the need to commit suicide do not feel it is a "choice." I mean, if you've got an awful life with no way out but death, where is the choice in that. It should certainly be a "right" to ctb, but it is often not as simple as being a "choice."

This lack of choice and option comes with a viewpoint that real choices, fairness, and the option for a happy life-when stolen from even One person- should be stolen from Every person. And that those who were close with the suffering and claimed to love them, should be held even more accountable to this thought process.

If you feel your decision is a true choice, you may not be able to understand the people who do not. There is an extra layer of bitterness and despair there that you won't be able to penetrate.
..Personally, I have mixed feelings about this topic.
My mother died of cancer when I was younger. She was married to my dad for 13 years. My dad went on dating websites less than a week after my mom died and then had a woman move in with us 4 months later. Then that woman ended up being my worst nightmare and I was abused by her until she got taken away from my house in handcuffs. What my dad did was horrible. People like him are who deserve what you're feeling. What he did was disrespectful to my mother. I'd never move on if I had a husband and he died. I'm probably too faithful to those I love. But 2 years in my opinion is a good amount of time. I don't know anything about her but if she is a good person than she deserves love again. He chose to end his life. She shouldn't have to end hers with him. Nobody should be expected to hold onto the dead for their whole life.
mynameispaige, this sounds horrific. I am so sorry.
Part of the problem is that many who feel the need to commit suicide do not feel it is a "choice." I mean, if you've got an awful life with no way out but death, where is the choice in that. It should certainly be a "right" to ctb, but it is often not as simple as being a "choice."

This lack of choice and option comes with a viewpoint that real choices, fairness, and the option for a happy life-when stolen from even One person- should be stolen from Every person. And that those who were close with the suffering and claimed to love them, should be held even more accountable to this thought process.

If you feel your decision is a true choice, you may not be able to understand the people who do not. There is an extra layer of bitterness and despair there that you won't be able to penetrate.
..Personally, I have mixed feelings about this topic.
LastFlowers, are you an attorney? If not, seems like you'd be a damned good one.

Reactions: mynameispaige
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
Its funny whats right and whats wrong changes so dramatically with time and culture. In medieval India, there was a practice called "Sati", where the widow wearing white saree was forced into the burning funeral pyre of her dead husband and thereby burn to death alongside hi.. This was thought to be " Integrity" at the time. It was the British who came to India who abolished this practice in the 19th century because they saw it as "cruel" even by their standards.

Last edited: