• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostandfound82

Jan 16, 2023
I'm checking myself into a psych ward tomorrow. I was really close to jumping but ig si kicked in and I realized I want to get better and try to live mostly for the people around me. It's going to be difficult but I just want to feel normal I hate being trapped in this shitty chemically imbalanced brain it's driving me crazy. Wish me luck.

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I wish you all the best, I really really do hope it helps you, put you're all into it and try anything they offer, after all, you have nothing to lose
Take care of yourself x

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hey have you been before? ( / have some idea of what happens there?)

I hope you are okay.

There may also be Peer Respites near you (non-carceral, voluntary, come and go at will) but unfortunately they are small / often have waiting lists. I hope you can stay safe.

Reactions: BBBB
L

Lostandfound82

Jan 16, 2023

I hope you are okay.

There may also be Peer Respites near you (non-carceral, voluntary, come and go at will) but unfortunately they are small / often have waiting lists. I hope you can stay safe.
Yea Iv been to 4 different psych wards some of them Iv been to multiple times so I'm used to it. It's weird but I almost feel at home every time i get checked in and given a bed. I feel a little better after making the decision to go.

I hope you are okay.

I wish peer respites was an option for me but they don't have any in my state.

Last edited:
deathlamp

deathlamp

creature made of clay
Jul 7, 2022
good on u! i hope its a good facility<3

LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020