• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Intelligentleg01

Intelligentleg01

Apr 21, 2024
I attempted to CTB in December 2022 last. I wrote a post regarding it. It was via SN. My username is Intelligentleg on that account. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that my depression has been under control. Also, if anyone has any questions regarding SN. Anyways, I failed because I was really fat at the time (I've lost 180lbs since then) when I attempted and also threw up. There's a picture of me here with blue nails and blue lips. šŸ’œ

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome back. Glad your depression is under control!

Would you say your mental health improved as a result of losing weight?

Do you sill have thoughts of CTB every now and then or is it gone completely.

Congrats on losing 180 lbs, that is incredible you should be proud of yourself

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Glad to see you well and congrats on getting your depression under control and on the weight loss. Definitely not an easy accomplishment. How much SN did you take and how much did you weigh back then? Were you confident about the purity of your SN because many people tend to pass away even after throwing up.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
. I wrote a post regarding it. It was via SN. My username is Intelligentleg on that account. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that my depression has been under control. Also, if anyone has any questions regarding SN. Anyways, I failed because I was really fat at the time (I've lost 180lbs since then) when I attempted and also threw up. There's a picture of me here with blue nails and blue lips.
Welcome back and judging from the updates, it sounds like things have changed and are looking positive. I would like to congratulate you on the weight loss and getting the depression under control, its no easy task at all so its awesome to see someone doing pretty well after all that they've been through.

So, i read your sn thread at least a few times to understand what happened and why it went all wrong, There was also a separate thread where the sn you bought was apparently not SN (PC Brand) which was questionable in purity.

Here's the thread in question there this issue was raised

So I'd like to ask why you think weight was the reason why you failed because it seemed to be a mix of things that went wrong, one of which being the brand in question which caused panic amongst other users who had the same brand.

Intelligentleg01

Intelligentleg01

Apr 21, 2024
Welcome back. Glad your depression is under control!

Would you say your mental health improved as a result of losing weight?

Do you sill have thoughts of CTB every now and then or is it gone completely.

Congrats on losing 180 lbs, that is incredible you should be proud of yourself
After losing the weight the ctb thoughts are near completely gone. It's been over a year since I've had any thoughts until now. I think that's why I came back to SS to check in. Couldn't tell you for sure. And thanks it's been a journey and I feel a lot healthier!
Welcome back and judging from the updates, it sounds like things have changed and are looking positive. I would like to congratulate you on the weight loss and getting the depression under control, its no easy task at all so its awesome to see someone doing pretty well after all that they've been through.

So, i read your sn thread at least a few times to understand what happened and why it went all wrong, There was also a separate thread where the sn you bought was apparently not SN (PC Brand) which was questionable in purity.

Here's the thread in question there this issue was raised

So I'd like to ask why you think weight was the reason why you failed because it seemed to be a mix of things that went wrong, one of which being the brand in question which caused panic amongst other users who had the same brand.
Right so I did buy the PC brand SN in late October of '22. I never really questioned the purity of it. I did take an antiemetic when I attempted. I honestly can't say for sure what went wrong. I may not have taken enough because I was really fat. I did throw up and drink more if I can remember correctly. It had to have been because I was so big that it didn't work. I think if I had done that at 135lbs instead of 300lbs it would have worked and had been successful. I found the PC brand through here and hadn't read anything negative about it this was back in '22 though.
Glad to see you well and congrats on getting your depression under control and on the weight loss. Definitely not an easy accomplishment. How much SN did you take and how much did you weigh back then? Were you confident about the purity of your SN because many people tend to pass away even after throwing up.
I was 300lbs and it was around 20 to 30 mg if I can remember. You may need to find my post from 2022. I think it's all specified there. I really do think my weight was the issue. I think if I did what I did now, at 135lbs, I wouldn't be here.
Welcome back! I'm glad you could recover! Good luck!!
Thank you for the love!

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Right so I did buy the PC brand SN in late October of '22. I never really questioned the purity of it. I did take an antiemetic when I attempted. I honestly can't say for sure what went wrong. I may not have taken enough because I was really fat. I did throw up and drink more if I can remember correctly. It had to have been because I was so big that it didn't work. I think if I had done that at 135lbs instead of 300lbs it would have worked and had been successful. I found the PC brand through here and hadn't read anything negative about it this was back in '22 though.
Very interesting, nevertheless, you've been through a lot and have plenty of reasons to be proud of yourself. If anything, this just goes to show that the support is yet again meaningful here, its not some death cult that the media or any other outside party thinks needs to be rid of. Maybe the weight was a factor after all, the thread above, the PC brand was questioned for its authenticity could be another, but since that was almost 2 years ago, anything could be speculated to be the reason(s) but it is what it is. I'm glad that you've recovered, though.:hug: