A

acoldmoonlight

Nov 14, 2023
I really need input on the most painless ctb option out there I have no money and just need to go somewhere where the pain can't touch me

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, the methods that sound the most peaceful to me are inaccessible, Nembutal would be my most ideal method but sadly where I live it's a privilege only reserved for animals. It's so cruel how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace, it's so horrible how it's so difficult to die.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Camel

Camel

Idiot.
Aug 19, 2023
Depending on where you are trains or a motorway is effective and I believe it doesn't hurt at all.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Cheap and painless normally don't go hand and hand together considering the best method being N is normally rather pricey when it's available.

Jumping or train is always free though I don't recommend these methods due to SI and causing potential trauma to those who witness it.

Reactions: emptymiku
A

acoldmoonlight

Nov 14, 2023
Cheap and painless normally don't go hand and hand together considering the best method being N is normally rather pricey when it's available.

Jumping or train is always free though I don't recommend these methods due to SI and causing potential trauma to those who witness it.
Thank you it makes sense and I definitely don't want to traumatize people but there's also little way for me to completely avoid traumatizing someone no matter how I do it

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I really need input on the most painless ctb option out there I have no money and just need to go somewhere where the pain can't touch me
Although it might be slight discomfort, judging by your post, I would prefer hanging, all you need is a rope and a tree or a ceiling which will hold your weight for a while.

A

acoldmoonlight

Nov 14, 2023
Although it might be slight discomfort, judging by your post, I would prefer hanging, all you need is a rope and a tree or a ceiling which will hold your weight for a while.
thank you

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've chosen jumping or charcoal method as the only 2 methods I will consider now.

Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
That's a question I've also been wondering for years...

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The ch
What's charcoal
The charcoal method means ctb by inhalation of carbon monoxide.
The carbon monoxide is produced by burning barbecue charcoal in an enclosed space.
You can find information on this method in the suicide resources compilation under suicide discussion.