• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
i plan on getting drunk and burning charcoal in an enclosed room. does anyone know about the success rate of this method ? how much charcoal is required for this ?

M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
I would recommend doing it in a smaller location such as a car or tent if possible. 1+ kg of charcoal is needed for this. Not sure about the success rate numbers. Also I recommend putting the the charcoal in the room only after the smoke has cleared, doing it while smoking is coming out is a very unpleasant experience.

S

Stryxmain

Oct 24, 2018
Make sure you have no neighbours and/or people living next to you if you are in an apartment because the gas is odourless and colourless and can seeps through walls. Also a good idea to know that no carbon monoxide detectors are present in the building because it would alarm people and someone might show up to investigate where it comes from. You don't want to be saved and have permanent brain damage for example.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I suggest you read this guide that was mentioned by @_AllCatsAreGrey_

It's not a good idea to get drunk, you won't need it if you plan everything properly.

There's also the CO Megathread: