Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Dammit I was so close and done lately. But I keep getting high and drunk cuz I ain't going out sober and then I'm like "nah I just wanna be fucked up and listen to music." lol That's ass :haha:. Ah well guess I'll be here a bit longer and act like the maniac I am.
Hell ye it's my thread so I can write as much garbage as I want without hurting anybody :hihi: .
I suck at suicide but I'm very good at drinking nowadays. A bottle of wine is like a juice box to me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: hahabye and Hotsackage
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Oh and about the rude shit I said on here.. well I have been hurt too much to let anyone get away with the slightest thing. I cant let them. You see I never complained about "pro lifers" and what they say cuz I know how to call them out on their bs and they fuck off real quick :hihi:. And I know I am an ass but honestly I prefer it this way. It's too easy to be taken advantage of especially when vulnerable. I dont wanna die feeling like victim that was fragile this world. So I hope the ppl I was rude to on here dont take it too personal. I'm just extreme touchy at this point. Well that's all for now :smiling: