depthss

depthss

SOON
Dec 12, 2023
Originally, I was planning on catching the bus through SN, but I had 1-2 other things on top of that that I had to take for the best results, and it would probably be quite difficult to get. Plus I run the risk of being scammed or whatever. I also don't know how bad it'll feel once I take it, I've heard it's not physically painful, but there are some unpleasant symptoms.
I'm planning to go hunting with my step dad later this year. Once that happens a few times, I might ask for a hunting rifle for my birthday or something. I haven't done or ask for anything on my birthday since primary school, so they'd probably be excited that I actually want something. It'll probably be a lot quicker with a gun than with SN, so I think it makes sense

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

ironically living

hopefully leaving in the coming weeks.
Oct 22, 2023
as long as the hunting rifle is powerful enough, id imagine this would work. im going with hypothermia personally, as i am able to tolerate the cold, but i feel like this method could be very effective if executed properly.

Reactions: depthss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: depthss