• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Sorry guys, the seller has deleted his account ln the well-known website from which I orderes meto. I really wish I could have helpes you. Nevertheless I found it very easily, one of the first three links when I googled the name of the product.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm currently writing drafts of suicide notes to send by delayed e-mail through Later.io. This service seems reliable. I'll test it in the next days to be sure of it. I'll send at least three e-mails : my family, a trustworthy coworker, my SS friend (if she's still alive at that time). I have two bottles of SN. I'll use the first one to taste it, maybe in a few minutes at office.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I mean, even MS Outlook (assuming you connect it to gmail, and others) has a built-in delay send feature. Granted you have to keep the program running.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I went to the psychiatrist for the first time a few days go. My new attending physician sent me to see her because of my high level of anxiety. The psychiatrist doesn't think I'm suicidal, anyway she just described me the depression symptoms and asked to come back if I recognize them. Of course I didn't say I've benn actively suicidal for nearly one year and already have all the supplies. So I just got some benzo.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and ScorpiusDragon
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Ctb now occupies my mind 24/7. I stay alive only because I'm looking forward to meet my ss friend for a one week holiday in spring. It may be a ctb partnership, depending on their mood.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time and ScorpiusDragon
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Ctb now occupies my mind 24/7. I stay alive only because I'm looking forward to meet my ss friend for a one week holiday in spring. It may be a ctb partnership, depending on their mood.
As I said earlier, feel free to make your own decision. I don't want you to feel pressured to stay just for me. If you decide to ctb before our meetup, I'm more than willing to talk to you in your final moments, so you feel less alone. You felt alone most of your life and if I can make your final moments more bearable, that would be enough. I'd love to meet you one day but it doesn't feel fair to ask you to stay alive if you no longer want to.

• Love
Reactions: Time, GoodPersonEffed and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Today I put very little SN in a glass (less than a very little spoon) and poured half a glass of water. SN dissolved instantly. I drank the glass. It had bad taste but not as salty as I imagined (probably because I took very few of it) and I didn't gag.
I feel a bit numb and drowsy and have a slight headache. It may be placebo effect though.

• Aww..
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
Today I put very little SN in a glass (less than a very little spoon) and poured half a glass of water. SN dissolved instantly. I drank the glass. It had bad taste but not as salty as I imagined (probably because I took very few of it) and I didn't gag.
I feel a bit numb and drowsy and have a slight headache. It may be placebo effect though.

Did you do this to test the quality of the sn?

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Did you do this to test the quality of the sn?
No, it was just a stupid idea which went through my mind brutally. I wanted to have an idea of the taste once melted in water. I don't know how I could test the quality of my SN though.

• Aww..
shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
Be carefull please. You might want to know how it taste but you Were not planning to go today.

:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Thank you very much, I may try to test it's purity. Today was just a kind of morbid game, I think I needed to make it even more concrete.

• Aww..