• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
After seeing the liberal reaction to the shooting, many calling it a scam, many wishing he were dead, and many even celebrating the death of the innocent because he was a Trump supporter, as well as the insane media reaction, I've realized that I'm very strongly against these people.
I live in a swing state, normally I think it's pointless, but I guess my vote counts a lot.

I definitely disagree with a lot of things Trump does, mainly his tax cuts and support for Israel, but I still believe he's the best option we have.
I am just not going to condone the people who tried to kill a former president, killed an innocent in the process, and then have the gall to say they wish he died or it was fake. People have gone insane.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: enduringwinter, sserafim, Shadowpriest and 4 others

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
it's awful people are making fun of it. It's sad.

But to be fair, the other side has had its problems with making fun of horrible situations (ie Nancy Pelosi's husband getting attacked).

It's wrong on both sides and it happens on both sides. Don't pretend it doesn't happen.

Reactions: Thalassa, artemisdusk, R_N and 2 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i dunno if twitter liberals are the best basis for your vote... if the roles were flipped you bet your ass conservatives would be calling it a conspiracy and staged, etc.

Reactions: Thalassa, SoulCage, Hvergelmir and 1 other person
bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
it's awful people are making fun of it. It's sad.

But to be fair, the other side has had its problems with making fun of horrible situations (ie Nancy Pelosi's husband getting attacked).

It's wrong on both sides and it happens on both sides. Don't pretend it doesn't happen.
I didn't even know he got attacked. What did they say? Did they wish death on him too?

Reactions: sserafim and Rocinante
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Thalassa, Buffy and 6 others

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I think you need to do waaaay more research before you decide to vote for trump because of this.

Making fun of a disabled reporter, making fun of dead officers who died during January 6, calling military officers who died 'suckers and losers', making fun of John McCain because he was a POW 'I like people who weren't captured', the bombs sent to CNN and other news organizations, the kidnapping plot against a governor, harassing and sending threats to election workers, etc etc.

Read about it all from reliable sources and then decide how to vote.

Reactions: Thalassa, Buffy, LunarLight and 8 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This rly nvr see new bfr mdlst afric etc ,nvr see 10000 ppl die see prsn onln make fun,, this 1 2 prsn onln socl mdia no rprsnt all ppl no rprsnt pltc idea, this mdia put u ppl fun make ctrl emotn brnwsh

Reactions: Thalassa and Velvet Fortress
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
I think it's important to look at what people like Biden have been saying, rather than looking at random idiots online. There are arseholes in any crowd.

Biden himself has not said anything close to those sorts of things.

If you do want to blame people for what their supporters do, then I'd politely suggest looking at what Trump supporters say about January 6th, including that the cop who died deserved it, that the attackers were paid actors or Democrats, that the attack was a good thing, that Mike Pence deserved to die, and so forth. Like, nobody would ever pass that bar… but Trump supporters are worse than Biden supporters no matter how you slice it.

Reactions: Thalassa, LunarLight, 1043169 and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's very unpopular here.

If I lived in the USA, I would rather vote for Trump than Biden.

Of course, I don't think it changes much because Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.

Also, the choice of one man does not matter much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Proteus
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
I don't buy it. If you weren't already -at the very least- playing with the idea of voting for a racist pedophile before, then there's no way an assasination attempt would be enough to change your mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarLight
bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
I think you need to do waaaay more research before you decide to vote for trump because of this.

Making fun of a disabled reporter, making fun of dead officers who died during January 6, calling military officers who died 'suckers and losers', making fun of John McCain because he was a POW 'I like people who weren't captured', the bombs sent to CNN and other news organizations, the kidnapping plot against a governor, harassing and sending threats to election workers, etc etc.

Read about it all from reliable sources and then decide how to vote.
I see, I'll google these. A kidnapping attempt or sending threats is insane. I suppose I won't support him after that.

Reactions: sserafim
D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
After seeing the liberal reaction to the shooting, many calling it a scam, many wishing he were dead, and many even celebrating the death of the innocent because he was a Trump supporter, as well as the insane media reaction, I've realized that I'm very strongly against these people.
I live in a swing state, normally I think it's pointless, but I guess my vote counts a lot.

I definitely disagree with a lot of things Trump does, mainly his tax cuts and support for Israel, but I still believe he's the best option we have.
I am just not going to condone the people who tried to kill a former president, killed an innocent in the process, and then have the gall to say they wish he died or it was fake. People have gone insane.
Completely disagree here. From my perspective, life's value comes from actions; everyone starts the same, but some people become worse than others do to their actions. Trump and his supporters are directly responsible for making the lives of many marginalized people miserable so I would say they are evil.

"There were two "Reigns of Terror," if we would but remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the "horrors" of the minor Terror…" -Mark Twain
Respectfully, I think you're doing what Mark Twain is criticizing here by emphasizing a relatively small event and ignoring the circumstances that caused it.

Reactions: LunarLight
Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

было плохо - будет хуже
Jan 20, 2024
Are you really going to vote for the guy who has openly made gross and sexual comments about his daughter?

Not to mention grandpa Biden sniffing lil girls

Reactions: sserafim
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024

If you read about this and still think you want to vote for Trump, I don't know what to say to you. There's too much on the line to lean towards Trump because of trolls. Internet trolls will always make tasteless jokes, but it was Trump and MAGA's own rhetoric that lead to the assassination attempt. When you constantly spew hateful vitriol, it'll come back to bite you in the ass eventually. It wasn't anyone on the left that tried to shoot him. It was one of his own. Remember that. Biden tried to reach out to the widow of the man that died at his rally but the widow wouldn't speak to him because...MAGA. You know who didn't reach out to her? Trump. He died for someone that doesn't give a rat's ass about him or anyone else that goes to his rallies. He hates the poor. He wants money. He wants votes. And he wants unlimited power. That's it.

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
there will always be amoral dissidents. in an ideal world popular outcry should not influence opinions on policy

Reactions: heliophobic