• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Never heard of this, apparently I'm a Walnut

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Apparently I'm a willow tree. Fitting, really.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Do you agree with the description? Does it sound like you?
Meh, to some extent.

Like this part is pretty accurate:
Walnut people hate unpredictable and unexpected events and surprises. They feel best in pre-planned and calculated situations. Walnut people only like to rely on themselves and they usually do not trust other people. They can treat others very kindly and politely- but only until somebody disturbs their plans. Then they can be very spiteful and sometimes even inconsiderate. Walnut people are quite complicated: basically they are shy but on the other hand they do not like to walk the beaten paths and can even be rather eccentric. They are not really interested in what other people think.
But not this:
Walnut people are full of contradictions, whims and opposites. It is rarely possible to guess their next reaction, they seem to be very hard and authoritative people but deep inside they are sensitive being that worry a lot about their own existence. They usually have authority. They are admired, but rarely they are also liked.
And definitely not this lol:
Walnut people like to live their life to the full.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Meh, to some extent.

Like this part is pretty accurate:

But not this:

And definitely not this lol:
Oh nice. This part describes me lol

"Lime people try to escape from the realities of everyday life and fulfil their unrealistic dreams. The difference between reality and their fantasies are the cause of inner struggle that takes place within their souls."

"If, exceptionally, Lime people struggle in their everyday life, they become lonely oddballs who shun away from the company of others."

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Oh, just as an aside, not all aspects of how it describes willows applies to me, but some of it does.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh, just as an aside, not all aspects of how it describes willows applies to me, but some of it does.
Oh nice. What describes you and what doesn't?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
"If, exceptionally, Lime people struggle in their everyday life, they become lonely oddballs who shun away from the company of others."
You live with your family right? Do you ever wish you could just cut them off sometimes? I live alone but lately I've had such strong self-isolationist urges, fighting the urge to block my brothers/parents and turn off my phone.

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Oh nice. What describes you and what doesn't?
The part where it talks about being able to understand how others feel and making a great psychologist doesn't feel like me. Neither does the part about manipulation. But the part about daydreaming, being moody, and being sensitive does apply to me.

• Informative
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
huh interesting. lots of it describes me. except about being hardworking and dominant. i might be if i weren't so depressed and disabled tbh