• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
There is a big cell tower nearby, it's about I would say 100ft-200ft and above a road that's not usually busy. If I climbed it and let go or jumped do you think this would be a successful method? Any thoughts would help. Thx u <3
I just want to die.

S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
The one near my house is gated off with no ladder just these things the workers climb which Is probably hard to climb if you don't have a tower climbing kit if you can get over si and you're a good climber without gear and you're sure gd luck to you

Reactions: princessdepression and NearlyIrrelevantCake
clown

clown

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤓🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Jan 17, 2022
Also have a cell tower close to me. There is a fence around it but I have climbed over it many times before. I have considered jumping from it but I don't have the balls to do it... But im pretty sure you would die if you jump from a cell tower, but there is always a chance of survival.

Reactions: princessdepression