• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
German politics. The leftwinger government wants to increase welfare. The social organization already said the increase is ridiculous. They just adapt it to the inflation nothing more. And the conservative party (CDU/CSU opposition party) wants to block even this tiny reform. Just for strategical reasons. They make a campaign against unemployed people. They call them lazy, drug junkies, losers etc. Roundabout every third unemployed person in my country is mentally ill. And many of the rest have other cruel experiences with life. I was in a job centre and they treat unemployed people in an horrible and inhuman way.

The christian conservative pretend to care about vulnerable and weak people because of their christian ethics. Hypocrites. Poverty is often a major factor for people who commit suicide. They are responsible for these suicides. Probably not only them but they have a huge responsibility as a party in the parliament.

They pretend and say all life was precious etc. When people want to apply for assisted suicide they say we have to protect vulnerable groups. Their alleged empathy is shallow and dishonest. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEATHS IN THIS COUNTRY. And to pretend otherwise in a country with 10% inflation and huge financial crisis is completely dishonest. They want to get votes and search for a scapegoat. I probably kill myself because of poverty. And yes the CDU/CSU who blocks necessary reforms will probably also have played a role in this instance.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShanaRei
W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
Germany is a FUBAR shithole.
That's why I quit my job, retreated from society and will just be on welfare until I die. The amount of political fuckups due to incompetence and/or malice is unending. I'm not even angry, I just genuinely don't give a shit anymore.

Attachments

• 1d6.jpg
    1d6.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: ShanaRei
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Germany is a FUBAR shithole.
That's why I quit my job, retreated from society and will just be on welfare until I die. The amount of political fuckups due to incompetence and/or malice is unending. I'm not even angry, I just genuinely don't give a shit anymore.
What is a FUBAR shithole? Is FUBAR an acronym?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The conservatives presented their new concepts for poor people on welfare. And yes these people want to drive people like me into commiting suicide. Without any doubt their new proposals would increase the chance of my suicide by a very significant margine. And then these hypocrites call themselves pro-life in favor of vulnerable people. Disgusting. If I ctb then certainly because of people like them.