• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
I've read here and there that people thinking this could work. I thought I share my experience of someone that tried that.

The reason I know so much about it (apart from trying myself) is because my mother used it to CBT after losing my dad of 40+ years to cancer

Anyway. Insulin. There are two major advantages in using it

* Almost not traceable
* Not visible on body that this was done

The major disadvantages is what makes me want to make the post. It's my first post here but I have been lurking for ages.

(Note for mod: my sign up was without VPN but my provider now seems to block it so my IP of this post is from a random VPN - likely Albania or something)

Anyway. So one day my mum simply said she is going for a nap. That wasn't unusual for her. Since my dad's death she was drinking a lot more and slept a lot more. Where we are from however there isn't a way to force someone to a hospital or psychiatric help. In my current country you can get someone 'sanctioned' if they are at risk to harm themselves, but the country I am born in, not at all.

So the day she went to bed early I didn't think of anything until a neighbour asked me if everything is alright as they haven't seen her. I asked her to get into the house (they had spare keys) and see if mum is alright.

They found her in bed seemingly sleeping but unable to wake.

Ambulance eventually arrived and found that her sugar is crashed and managed to bring it back up, but they were still unable to wake her.

The hospital essentially said she is in a coma. After a couple of weeks they determined there is 0 brain activity.

They called me and my aunt (her sister) to ask if we got a DNR. I said I do. They essentially asked if I need time but my mum also renewed her DNR with stricter instructions two weeks prior (which I wasn't aware of) so legally I cannot stop them to remove life support (wouldn't have anyway as I knew her wishes) but offered half an hour time.

Eventually she was removed from all life support and only got morphine to keep her comfortable.

It took about two weeks for her to die. Despite no water or food and the only liquid being the morphine - she hang on.

So what's the point in me positing this.

During the weeks of waiting her to die - I was angry (still am) because she promised to not do that. I get the feeling, I am thinking about CBT almost every day myself but that made me angry.

Here is the thing. Despite her being apparently brain dead and not reacting at all when I talked to her, I told her several times that I am angry with her and asked her what I think I am supposed to tell my son now that keeps asking about her.

Every time I did that she started to pull her face into all sorts of ways and even moved a tiny bit. Almost like she tried to talk and even cried.

At some point I called her names which I was sorry about but having literally just buried my dad, that all became too much.

So what is the actual experience I am talking about out.

When I asked the doctor if the whole thing could be caused by insulin (my dad was diabetic hence meds were in the house still) the light bulb went on and they said it makes total sense.

My mum kept crashing which they couldn't understand but my dad wasn't just on injections but pills (slow releasing insulin) as well. So it started all to make sense.

But basically from CBT perspective it seems impossible to die unless you manage to hide yourself and ensure no one will find you for potentially weeks. You essentially need to die from lack of food and drink and resulting organ failure, rather than the insulin itself.

The advantage is of course as mentioned, it isn't really traceable. It is however hard to get I suppose unless you steel or buy it from someone that is diabetic.

So from the person that uses it - it seems to be initially quite peaceful.

You fall asleep and simply don't wake up. I don't think my mum fell immediately asleep as she clearly had time to hide the evidence as well as get herself to bed properly.

But the fact she reacted the way she did when I talked to her despite being brain dead, makes me wonder how much you can hear. Sure it could also be just unrelated muscle spasms but obviously no way of knowing.

Another issue, as a family member perspective, is the whole issue with police. Although that will likely be the case regardless of the method. But in that case the policy confiscated the body as well and the hospital got punished too for not involving police but that's beside the point.

So is this a reliable method ? I think if you are happy to fall asleep and not wake up absolutely.

If you don't care about coma - absolutely.

If you are afraid you might still have some thoughts - unsure. No one can say.

But personally I feel I'd risk it especially if it means just falling asleep.

Anyway, long first post. Hope that gives some sort of insights.

R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
I just know from having worked in a home for residents w/t.b.i.'s that one of ours came from that mechanism, or route. He was egged on by his wife, who had been caught of cheating, and when he'd threatened (he was a diabetic) - she said to go ahead, and "DO IT!" (& so he did...) / Sad story, as he was in BAD SHAPE. I'd say easily the worst & least functional of the 4 living there. By the end he was not able to do anything on his own w/o help. Including ambulate. Eat, etc. Go to the bathroom, you get the drift. Basically, babble incoherently. He lived there for years (5? Can't remember...)

I'm very sorry for your loss(es), and the suffering with which you've endured--& continue to go through now, on a daily basis, or so/as it seems~
peace & take care @6ft7

• Aww..
Reactions: todienomore
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've read here and there that people thinking this could work. I thought I share my experience of someone that tried that.

The reason I know so much about it (apart from trying myself) is because my mother used it to CBT after losing my dad of 40+ years to cancer

Anyway. Insulin. There are two major advantages in using it

* Almost not traceable
* Not visible on body that this was done

The major disadvantages is what makes me want to make the post. It's my first post here but I have been lurking for ages.

(Note for mod: my sign up was without VPN but my provider now seems to block it so my IP of this post is from a random VPN - likely Albania or something)

Anyway. So one day my mum simply said she is going for a nap. That wasn't unusual for her. Since my dad's death she was drinking a lot more and slept a lot more. Where we are from however there isn't a way to force someone to a hospital or psychiatric help. In my current country you can get someone 'sanctioned' if they are at risk to harm themselves, but the country I am born in, not at all.

So the day she went to bed early I didn't think of anything until a neighbour asked me if everything is alright as they haven't seen her. I asked her to get into the house (they had spare keys) and see if mum is alright.

They found her in bed seemingly sleeping but unable to wake.

Ambulance eventually arrived and found that her sugar is crashed and managed to bring it back up, but they were still unable to wake her.

The hospital essentially said she is in a coma. After a couple of weeks they determined there is 0 brain activity.

They called me and my aunt (her sister) to ask if we got a DNR. I said I do. They essentially asked if I need time but my mum also renewed her DNR with stricter instructions two weeks prior (which I wasn't aware of) so legally I cannot stop them to remove life support (wouldn't have anyway as I knew her wishes) but offered half an hour time.

Eventually she was removed from all life support and only got morphine to keep her comfortable.

It took about two weeks for her to die. Despite no water or food and the only liquid being the morphine - she hang on.

So what's the point in me positing this.

During the weeks of waiting her to die - I was angry (still am) because she promised to not do that. I get the feeling, I am thinking about CBT almost every day myself but that made me angry.

Here is the thing. Despite her being apparently brain dead and not reacting at all when I talked to her, I told her several times that I am angry with her and asked her what I think I am supposed to tell my son now that keeps asking about her.

Every time I did that she started to pull her face into all sorts of ways and even moved a tiny bit. Almost like she tried to talk and even cried.

At some point I called her names which I was sorry about but having literally just buried my dad, that all became too much.

So what is the actual experience I am talking about out.

When I asked the doctor if the whole thing could be caused by insulin (my dad was diabetic hence meds were in the house still) the light bulb went on and they said it makes total sense.

My mum kept crashing which they couldn't understand but my dad wasn't just on injections but pills (slow releasing insulin) as well. So it started all to make sense.

But basically from CBT perspective it seems impossible to die unless you manage to hide yourself and ensure no one will find you for potentially weeks. You essentially need to die from lack of food and drink and resulting organ failure, rather than the insulin itself.

The advantage is of course as mentioned, it isn't really traceable. It is however hard to get I suppose unless you steel or buy it from someone that is diabetic.

So from the person that uses it - it seems to be initially quite peaceful.

You fall asleep and simply don't wake up. I don't think my mum fell immediately asleep as she clearly had time to hide the evidence as well as get herself to bed properly.

But the fact she reacted the way she did when I talked to her despite being brain dead, makes me wonder how much you can hear. Sure it could also be just unrelated muscle spasms but obviously no way of knowing.

Another issue, as a family member perspective, is the whole issue with police. Although that will likely be the case regardless of the method. But in that case the policy confiscated the body as well and the hospital got punished too for not involving police but that's beside the point.

So is this a reliable method ? I think if you are happy to fall asleep and not wake up absolutely.

If you don't care about coma - absolutely.

If you are afraid you might still have some thoughts - unsure. No one can say.

But personally I feel I'd risk it especially if it means just falling asleep.

Anyway, long first post. Hope that gives some sort of insights.
Do more research please.

Reactions: HD72