ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
on the next few weeks the bus will be coming for me. it's already set up. I wondered if I should leave something for my friends and family, but i can't find a thing I'd like to say to them. the words won't come.

how important is it to leave letters? what am I supposed to talk about?

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, WornOutLife, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
The mystery or the knowing, which will do less damage ?

• Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, BLUE1970 and depressedsally
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In my letters I explained my reasons for CTB, what I wanted them to do with my stuff and left all my virtual info and passwords so that they can do whatever they want with my bank account, paypal account, gmail, etc.

• Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
In my letters I explained my reasons for CTB, what I wanted them to do with my stuff and left all my virtual info and passwords so that they can do whatever they want with my bank account, paypal account, gmail, etc.
its ok if you don't feel like answering... but, did you make a letter for each person you are close to?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The mystery or the knowing, which will do less damage ?

In my lived experience, the mystery and not being acknowledged were indescribably hard, and over thirty years later, it still comes up from time to time.

@ecmnesia, here's a response I recently made to someone about their goodbye letter. It's a good thread and might help you get started.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-note.53075/post-965918

• Love
Reactions: ecmnesia
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
its ok if you don't feel like answering... but, did you make a letter for each person you are close to?

Yes, I did!
I wrote a letter for my parents, my brother, my only two friends and my dog Tomi! I tried to be brief so as not to get them bored whenever they read them lol

• Love
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Whatever you write the people you do it for will still have questions they need answering...I have done letters on past attempts and these have been held against me...this time no letters, will be my final send off and no one gets answers, cruel maybe, my wish definitely...

• Love