• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SiegwardOfCatarina

SiegwardOfCatarina

Jesus Christ is in Heaven now
May 30, 2023
Hello everyone,
I recently discovered that (as a cutter) cutting the radial artery a ways down below the wrist is not just possible, but a valid CTB method, unlike I previously thought.

I have done it, bled a lot, got help and now i'm in a psych ward.
But I snuck a blade in
Ready to try again. If I dont post something within the following week, i have succeeded.

I have videos of my cuts from the day before yesterday if you want to see them.
(I see now I can attatch files)
View attachment 20240207_041913.mp4

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method doesn't really sound reliable from what I'm aware but anyway it's up to you deciding what method, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

SiegwardOfCatarina

SiegwardOfCatarina

Jesus Christ is in Heaven now
May 30, 2023
That method doesn't really sound reliable from what I'm aware but anyway it's up to you deciding what method, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Yeah my cut of the night just failed, trying to reopen the stitches of the other day

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I would highly recommend looking at this thread which throws caution towards cutting.

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Yeah don't do that it's not likely to work and you'll just kinda suffer