Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
Could stabbing my carotid artery be fatal if not helped in time? Could it be a good thing?

Reactions: mlha
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
yes, "could it be a good thing?" depends on what you want.

but it's risky, is hard to cut/stab carotid artery and likely too painful. not worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yoñlü×
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
Did something happen today to make you think of that? Please don't do that, it is NOT a good idea.

• Love
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
Did something happen today to make you think of that? Please don't do that, it is NOT a good idea.
I'm starting to get desperate, it seems like it's going to be so long before I get a chance to hang myself from full suspension, because I needed that I stay alone in house and all my family have to exit, and that is so rare... I can't stand the suffer

Last edited:
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
Its definetely a risky method, if you lose consciousness before cutting enough it probably won't bleed enough and result only in brain damage...its hard to stab yourself the way gore videos show, with blood gushing out of the artery, doing that yourself would need immense desperation to not back off.

• Hugs
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I'm starting to get desperate, it seems like it's going to be so long before I get a chance to hang myself from full suspension, because I needed that I stay alone in house and all my family have to exit, and that is so rare... I can't stand the suffer
If you can do full suspension hanging, go for that. It's a tried and true method. Even if it requires some patience in your part.
Since you're ok with pain, you won't have any issues should you go with hanging. SI won't be a problem.

• Hugs
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Too painful. Not a good method.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: CelesteLove and Yoñlü×