Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Anyone here with the same problem? I really get attracted to some persons really easily. Not in the romantic sense of way ( always), but still i feel love and care. And then someone just dissappears. Even if they promised not to. Im very aware most people here want /need to ctb. I accept that. But telling me your life, means something to me. I feel very rejected and horrible when someone leaves without even saying goodbye. And yes, i am a very caring feeling person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, FreedomInDeath, Mr2005 and 4 others
CatholicGuilt

CatholicGuilt

Mar 29, 2020
Yes, I super get this. My whole life is just one rejection after another. Eventually I'm too much for everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, mediocre, sadgirl2002 and 1 other person
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I have the same problem, I'm too caring and it's the cause of my pain. I've done nothing but love and care for others too much, I hate it now. Everyone left me and I'm alone, they told me that they would never leave me and they will always be there for me... and then they leave me. Even if they say goodbye, it doesn't mean they go back on their word. Sometimes, I wish I didn't care at all... that way, I wouldn't go through so much suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm so sick of being left alone, don't fucking promise me then!

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl2002, Numbtopain97 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Yes I even feel that way on SS sometimes. I try to connect with people but they don't give much in return :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, sadgirl2002 and Myforevercharlie
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Im very aware most people here want /need to ctb. I accept that. But telling me your life, means something to me. I feel very rejected and horrible when someone leaves without even saying goodbye.

It's shitty and painful when people do it irl, and even on here if they develop a more intimate relationship via PM. But the nature of this site is to get information to commit suicide, everything else is peripheral.

It's also a bit of a reality show that can heighten emotions and feelings of interconnectedness, and for someone who has permeable boundaries, or the other-focused functioning of co-dependence, it's an environment that will kick their emotional ass. For such people, I do not recommend.

Reactions: mesohappy, NoCoast and Myforevercharlie
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone here with the same problem? I really get attracted to some persons really easily. Not in the romantic sense of way ( always), but still i feel love and care. And then someone just dissappears. Even if they promised not to. Im very aware most people here want /need to ctb. I accept that. But telling me your life, means something to me. I feel very rejected and horrible when someone leaves without even saying goodbye. And yes, i am a very caring feeling person.
Yes and contrary to some peoples bullshit views it's not weakness. It makes life harder. Not carings for cowards. I'll continue caring even about those fuckers

• Love
Reactions: FreedomInDeath, thepolarbear and Myforevercharlie