• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fireplace19

fireplace19

What’s the use of burning red hot?
Feb 7, 2021
I'm wanting to use carbon monoxide. Problem is I live in a huge complex of very small apartments on a main road in a capital city...

Issues I've found

1. Smoke alarms. Not battery run so can't be turned off. Found removing them alerted the building manager and they'd be up here to replace them within a week. I know you should light it outside but I have a tiny balcony facing a lot of other apartments. This is the only space I have without an alarm. On a test run the smell was too strong and flames could easily reach apartment above me.

2. Venting system. Not sure if taping these would help stop harm, but anyway it would easily leak into other apartments. I want to die but I dont want to take anyone else with me.

3. Alternate locations. I thought about finding a rural airbnb so that I could inconspicuously light a chimney starter in a yard, but I think it's a bit cruel to ruin someones airbnb forever. Again thought tent but I'd be essentially taxi-ing as far away as possible from the city to look for a place with my suitcase of my gear, which will easily land me suspicion. And too much... a tent, chimney started, briqs, vodka... Maybe hotels are better? I dunno

I've heard of plenty of people successfully ctbing in apartments and hotels with little grills and even pans. Am I just overthinking everything? Going overboard? Is there a better way where I'm not on edge about being caught?

Any advice appreciated. Have read the CM mega thread already.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I wouldn't do it in an apartment building or a hotel in case you harmed someone

Reactions: keyakizaka
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Any rental place will have smoke alarms and possibly CO alarms. That includes airbnb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword
T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
If you are in the states there are other methods available

fireplace19

fireplace19

Feb 7, 2021
Any rental place will have smoke alarms and possibly CO alarms. That includes airbnb.
Wondering why it seems a lot of people do this method in apartments/hotels? How do they get away with it?
Unfortunately I'm not. Most things are banned or impossible to find as it's a small country. Even pepper spray is illegal.
If you are in the states there are other methods available

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Don't do it in an apartment. There's too much of a risk of other tenants unintentionally getting injured or worse becuase of how close they live to you. Also, if maintenance or whoever eventually enters the apartment they are at serious risk.

We can't let others be hurt or worse.

Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
Do it in a car or rent one if your space wont allow it.

fireplace19

fireplace19

Feb 7, 2021
Do it in a car or rent one if your space wont allow it.
I don't have a license as I can't afford a car or lessons unfortunately.

Don't do it in an apartment. There's too much of a risk of other tenants unintentionally getting injured or worse becuase of how close they live to you. Also, if maintenance or whoever eventually enters the apartment they are at serious risk.

We can't let others be hurt or worse.

I did fear it was so which is why I haven't done it yet.