• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Unbearable97

-
Jan 19, 2024
Can anyone link some methods involving crashing a car to ctb? Or any advice on this method? Don't really want to wake up disabled either so tips would help. Thanks

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
unfortunately it's def 1 of the lesser known methods, they only make up 1.2% of suicides, & i myself haven't done any research on it :// i used to consider it bc i <3 to drive fast, but smthg abt it's rlly scary to me.

however, based on logic i'd advise u to hit 130-150 mph minimum, & either drive off a steep precipice or into a tree/wall, aligning ur drivers side w it as much as possible. & ofc, no seatbelt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unbearable97
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Interesting thought exercise.
I'd factor in the vehicle im riding in first. Does it have any safety systems I can disable prior?
Modern vehicles have a lot of "crumple" zones meaning they bend and break easily by design, BUT they have a lot of systems built in. Aside from airbags some have automatic braking systems, etc.
Old cars have less safety systems built in but are made of a stronger frame or body. This means things will get bent and might pin you but you'll live.
Next is the road. I'd look for a road based on @hikikomorizombie 's suggestion:
Preferably a steep precipice with little to know traffic, or I'd take a look at the traffic patterns in the area and pick a time with the least number of vehicles.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
There's just too many unknowns with this method and if you fuck up and don't die you're royally screwed to the point that you may be unable to attempt to kill yourself ever again.

The only method involving cars/vehicles I ever read that seemed like a somewhat viable option to me without all the unknowns is using a rope or a chain to tie it around a sturdy tree and then tie the rope/chain around your neck, get in your car and then floor it in gear so when you put the clutch in drive it'll either snap your neck or behead you.

U

Unbearable97

-
Jan 19, 2024
unfortunately it's def 1 of the lesser known methods, they only make up 1.2% of suicides, & i myself haven't done any research on it :// i used to consider it bc i <3 to drive fast, but smthg abt it's rlly scary to me.

however, based on logic i'd advise u to hit 130-150 mph minimum, & either drive off a steep precipice or into a tree/wall, aligning ur drivers side w it as much as possible. & ofc, no seatbelt.
Thanks for your advice
Same I like to drive fast aswell which is why I thought of the method as speed doesn't scare me. I was thinking going as fast as the car will allow me into a something solid and obviously away from other enduring I harm no one else.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Same I like to drive fast aswell which is why I thought of the method. I was thinking going as fast as the car will allow me into a something solid and obviously away from other enduring I harm no one else.
what's the fastest you've ever driven? mine is only 135 mph unfortunately, & my poor lil kia sedan can barely hit that anymore from me pushing it so hard every time i drive</3

yeah i was gonna just say use the whole speedometer but that didn't seem advice-y enough😭few times i've got up to a good speed, closed my eyes, & tried to let the wheel do the work, but then i realized that was dumb💀& smthg abt having to watch as u drive urself into a wall i rlly don't like.

but good luck if u try this method!!! u could also try going somewhere isolated like backroads maybe, or wait till the middle of the night, & get super off ur face to help w it.

U

Unbearable97

-
Jan 19, 2024
Interesting thought exercise.
I'd factor in the vehicle im riding in first. Does it have any safety systems I can disable prior?
Modern vehicles have a lot of "crumple" zones meaning they bend and break easily by design, BUT they have a lot of systems built in. Aside from airbags some have automatic braking systems, etc.
Old cars have less safety systems built in but are made of a stronger frame or body. This means things will get bent and might pin you but you'll live.
Next is the road. I'd look for a road based on @hikikomorizombie 's suggestion:
Preferably a steep precipice with little to know traffic, or I'd take a look at the traffic patterns in the area and pick a time with the least number of vehicles.
Thanks for your advice
The vehicle is a 96 Toyota Corona so isn't a very safe care as such. Has a 1 star VSRR rating ( Vehicle safety rating)
I could activate the airbags before so they don't deploy when I do do it maybe?
And do you think there's any point playing with the abs as I don't plan on using the brakes lol
Okay I did some research and found that hitting something solid would do more damage then falling from a steep precipice (well at least any that are near my area) as I'd be coming to a complete stop.
Yes would definitely do it away from others
There's just too many unknowns with this method and if you fuck up and don't die you're royally screwed to the point that you may be unable to attempt to kill yourself ever again.

The only method involving cars/vehicles I ever read that seemed like a somewhat viable option to me without all the unknowns is using a rope or a chain to tie it around a sturdy tree and then tie the rope/chain around your neck, get in your car and then floor it in gear so when you put the clutch in drive it'll either snap your neck or behead you.
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of tbh but it seems the easiest method for me, although there is no practicing this method. You only get one change to do it right.

That seems a bit to gruesome for me but thanks for the suggestion!
what's the fastest you've ever driven? mine is only 135 mph unfortunately, & my poor lil kia sedan can barely hit that anymore from me pushing it so hard every time i drive</3

yeah i was gonna just say use the whole speedometer but that didn't seem advice-y enough😭few times i've got up to a good speed, closed my eyes, & tried to let the wheel do the work, but then i realized that was dumb💀& smthg abt having to watch as u drive urself into a wall i rlly don't like.

but good luck if u try this method!!! u could also try going somewhere isolated like backroads maybe, or wait till the middle of the night, & get super off ur face to help w it.
I'm not sure of the fastest as it was off the clock on the Speedo and that went to 220kph

Yeah it would definitely take some serious will power to overcome that SI.

Yeah I don't want to get drunk as I don't want to harm anyone but myself. I think at this stage I'd go to a back road and go for a drive until I find the spot I want to crash into and then get stuck in my thoughts until I feel I can do it

Last edited: