dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Crashing into another vehicle at +100 mph is guaranteed death right? What can I do to minimize failure. No seatbelt. Bricks in the back? I don't know how to turn off airbag but that won't matter at that speed right? If you had judge from 0-100% how likely is dying?

• Hmph!
Reactions: undecided
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Hmm but you'd kill a person who most likely doesn't want to ctb..

• Love
Reactions: haibane, poisonedminds, apearl and 11 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Sorry, I advise you against this method, its not reliable and you would not want to kill or harm other people who are likely not suicidal on your way out.

Reactions: Cheffo, poisonedminds, vaspertine and 7 others
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Hmm but you'd kill a person who most likely doesn't want to ctb
:/ will driving at a wall with 100 mph be as effective? Then I'd prefer that of course
Sorry, I advise you against this method, its not reliable and you would not want to kill or harm other people who are likely not suicidal on your way out.
Why not reliable? Will it work if I crash into a wall?

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
That's more than likely to ruin several people's lives. That's basically a terrorist action. Please leave this idea in the realm of fantasy and morbid curiosity.

Reactions: haibane, poisonedminds, toofargone6969 and 6 others
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Horrible idea. Do what you want with your body but leave innocent people out of your plans. Also, modern cars are built to protect the driver at all cost. A high speed crash will still most likely result in death, but you could also be very unlucky and survive with extreme injuries.

Reactions: color_me_gone, undecided and dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Horrible idea. Do what you want with your body but leave innocent people out of your plans. Also, modern cars are built to protect the driver at all cost. A high speed crash will still most likely result in death, but you could also be very unlucky and survive with extreme injuries.
Thanks. Yeah I don't want to hurt anyone but me. It's Just hard for me to drive currently because I always feel like just going left and ending it all. That's why asked, I was just curious If this was even going to work.

• Hugs
Reactions: color_me_gone, deathcalm, The Burning Fool and 1 other person
Mad World

Mad World

Here comes autumn.
Sep 22, 2023
Thanks. Yeah I don't want to hurt anyone but me. It's Just hard for me to drive currently because I always feel like just going left and ending it all. That's why asked, I was just curious If this was even going to work.
Most modern cars are built with a lot of safety features in mind, being in a few car crashes myself you will probably have a higher chance ending up severely injured, or long painful death. Not trying to be annoying and repeat the others in this thread, but these issues also come to mind;
1. Whoever owns what you hit will have to repair it.
2. You are risking endangering or traumatizing people around you. (Look up videos of tires flying off cars during accidents for an example...)
3. There is a high risk of a very painful death.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Crashing into another vehicle at +100 mph is guaranteed death right? What can I do to minimize failure. No seatbelt. Bricks in the back? I don't know how to turn off airbag but that won't matter at that speed right? If you had judge from 0-100% how likely is dying?
you literally should be banned from using this site for this... you want to kill an innocent with you???? what are you on

Reactions: ctb7767, Blue_mist and undecided
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
you literally should be banned from using this site for this... you want to kill an innocent with you???? what are you on
Wouldn't it be counterproductive to make a taboo out of it though?

I'd like OP to be reminded of the horrible emotions and years of grief, maybe depression and poverty of all the family and loved ones of a car crash victim / survivor. An absolute megatsunami of negative karma so to say. Maybe they're in such a deep mental space that even that's not evident, but we can be here to represent compassion. Maybe that's something they need to hear right now.

Aside from that message, my point in response to your comment is that allowing discussion of unethical topics can serve ethical purposes.

Reactions: poisonedminds
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
first off, it may not be an innocent but a whole family. possibly more at that speed depending on traffic. against the ban. at least op was able to get advice.

Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
40%, very risky, I think getting ran over by like a truck or something would be a higher chance like 80>%

J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
As pro choice we should have the right to choose to end our own lives, but to put others lives at risk so you can ctb is not the answer. There are so many other ways. And what happens if you survive but kill whoever is in the car you hit let alone imagine it being a bunch of kids and a parent on their way back from soccer practice. It's your choice to take your own life, don't take others with you. I'm sorry you're struggling.

Reactions: undecided and TheSource
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I will say that it is not a good idea at all, it is not guaranteed and the percentage that you will live with paralysis for the rest of your life is high.

Reactions: Nefer
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Why not crash into a tree or something

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Jumping from a bridge over a motorway and jumping in front of a train/oncoming traffic, could also cause death of innocent people.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
If I were to crash my vehicle into another at 100+ mph, I would survive. The other person would die. Life would just get messier.
If I were to crash my vehicle into a solid object, I would just be badly hurt. Vehicle destroyed. Life would just get messier.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Bad choice for a method. If you somehow survive, you could end up like the guy in the Metallica "One" video.

Chili

Chili

Sep 27, 2023
I probably wouldn't crash into another car because you'd kill someone else, tho

And I don't think it'd be a 100% chance of death, so you might survive while they pass. It's happened in the news before. Very tragic

G

garfield00

Sep 26, 2023
don't do that shit, you'll probably kill the person/people in the other vehicle

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Bad idea, you might not even die. You'd might end up having to pee into a bag thats strapped to your groin for the rest of your days and be completly immobolized.

I admit, sometimes I'm driving on the road and start to thinking to myself if I just crash into that concrete barrier, drive my car off that ledge into a lake, or floor it straight into the back of that tractor trailer in front of me, all my problems will be over.
Then I realize that - number 1 - it will probably kill or injure someone else who isn't me and #2, it might not even kill me, but it would make my life worse than it already is.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Air bags and crumple zones on newer cars make surviving a high speed crash possible.
Crumple zones are where the car is designed to fold up during the crash.
This slows down the car's speed considerably before the final impact.
Automotive engineers have been perfecting this technology for the last 2-3 decades,
and it is at a pretty advanced state.
Also, don't consider using a newer car's exhaust for the CO method,
because the catalytic converter eliminates most of the CO.

Reactions: dmdmdm
ChromeCake

ChromeCake

Mar 26, 2023
Very likely but it's a real scumbag method considering you'd be taking people with you.

Mesetef

Mesetef

Jun 30, 2023
a solid wall would work fine IF YOU'RE GOING AT HIGH ENOUGH SPEEDS. Make sure its solid concrete and make sure you hit the wall head on. air bags, seatbelts, nothing would be able to save you. if you can find a bridge at the end of/in the middle of a long enough highway, you can hit its support leg(s). though its kinda hard to make sure 100% you hit them at those speeds. Remember, as long as you're top speed and you hit the thing, you're dead.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
If you have to use this method, a rock or a bridge pillar is better. For example, a collision with a truck can endanger a driver who wants to meet his family after his shift.

There is a high risk of survival from this method. And there can be, for example, quadriplegic paralysis, which is worse than death.

M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
If your CTB method involves putting others in danger, it's a bad idea. There is no reason to bring an innocent person into your problem. Reconsider...