GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I onlt drank hakd fo the botttle, you try to gugyre it our I'm tryig the bext I can ono one ever lobed me.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You need to call an ambulance straight away

Are you being serious man
The guy has mental health issues unfortunately if you check the times of his coherent posts about torture to being incoherent drunk he's gone from conveying himself to paraletic inside 30minutes. It's a disorder where you pretend to be drunk, sorry, not 'pretend' per say but purposefully lazy pressing the keys and think others are attracted to it. I would really like to help this man I've been there and it's a shitty slide to go down the more you embarres yourself the worst it gets until it comes to a head. He is expressing emotional/sexual repression and assuming he'll meet someone here when he's putting his energy into self destruction without realizing. I wish him luck he's only 22 so on the cuff where he can turn it round if he shows a little effort. But at first it's fun and very seductive being an Internet drunk.

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
The guy has mental health issues unfortunately if you check the times of his coherent posts about torture to being incoherent drunk he's gone from conveying himself to paraletic inside 30minutes. It's a disorder where you pretend to be drunk, sorry, not 'pretend' per say but purposefully lazy pressing the keys and think others are attracted to it. I would really like to help this man I've been there and it's a shitty slide to go down the more you embarres yourself the worst it gets until it comes to a head. He is expressing emotional/sexual repression and assuming he'll meet someone here when he's putting his energy into self destruction without realizing. I wish him luck he's only 22 so on the cuff where he can turn it round if he shows a little effort. But at first it's fun and very seductive being an Internet drunk.
I'd have to agree. I may be a high-functioning alcoholic, but these posts seems closer to a k-hole than anything.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I'd have to agree. I may be a high-functioning alcoholic, but these posts seems closer to a k-hole than anything.
We all express our pain in different ways. Just I've never actually come across someone behaving as I used to, whilst I'm sober, we'll sober from alcohol, I'm riddled with other addictions but unfortunately they are tolerance excess issues.

I'm trying to tell this guy the road he's going down is crap, EVERYONE dismisses you as pathetic and you look back and see opportunities that never came to fruition because of your act. Like he speaks about not having a girlfriend but he cannot see that women aren't attracted to this circus act.

Its societies bullshit doesn't help fucking 'drink up' signs all around us 24/7 bombarded in our face. I'm not joking the algorithm knows everything we do yet it sends me links to special offers on spirits.... After 3+years sober. Government trying to get me back on it.
Sorry drifting there... But I guess it's fair to pick one of his threads he doesn't even engage in for our own shit posting anyway. Hope you are well brother.

• Love
Reactions: Gerard de Nerval
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
We all express our pain in different ways. Just I've never actually come across someone behaving as I used to, whilst I'm sober, we'll sober from alcohol, I'm riddled with other addictions but unfortunately they are tolerance excess issues.

I'm trying to tell this guy the road he's going down is crap, EVERYONE dismisses you as pathetic and you look back and see opportunities that never came to fruition because of your act. Like he speaks about not having a girlfriend but he cannot see that women aren't attracted to this circus act.

Its societies bullshit doesn't help fucking 'drink up' signs all around us 24/7 bombarded in our face. I'm not joking the algorithm knows everything we do yet it sends me links to special offers on spirits.... After 3+years sober. Government trying to get me back on it.
Sorry drifting there... But I guess it's fair to pick one of his threads he doesn't even engage in for our own shit posting anyway. Hope you are well brother.
I just woke up, I don't have "everyone", lol. Fuck off, normie. Yes I totally pretended to drink alcohol, Are you this stupid?

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I just woke up, I don't have "everyone", lol. Fuck off, normie. Yes I totally pretended to drink alcohol, Are you this stupid?
I was genuinely trying to help but I clearly cannot help your pain so I'm sorry if you took anything wrong, you're perfectly right there's no point trying to impose your opinion on others we all have our own experience. Enjoy yourself boss.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I was genuinely trying to help but I clearly cannot help your pain so I'm sorry if you took anything wrong, you're perfectly right there's no point trying to impose your opinion on others we all have our own experience. Enjoy yourself boss.
I was just kidding, lol. Thanks for the level-headedness.
This is pretty accurate, actually. Except I wasn't pretending to be drunk, I drank really fast.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You gotta know that you really made my day with your "drunk threads" !!! :pfff::pfff:

Anyway, today is DRINKING DAY for me!! I might do the same in a while haha

Reactions: Skathon, GenesAndEnvironment and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I was just kidding, lol. Thanks for the level-headedness.

This is pretty accurate, actually. Except I wasn't pretending to be drunk, I drank really fast.
I never meant you were mate I meant 'exaggerating' your level of drunkenness.
It comes down to me assuming again as If you could understand my grammar properly I said I could literally send you damn near identical posts I used to write every single day and I wouldn't want you to end up like me if it can easily be avoided but again it was sticking my nose in sorry I guess just some misplaced righteous duty but you are not me and your path is your own. Good luck brother.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I never meant you were mate I meant 'exaggerating' your level of drunkenness.
It comes down to me assuming again as If you could understand my grammar properly I said I could literally send you damn near identical posts I used to write every single day and I wouldn't want you to end up like me if it can easily be avoided but again it was sticking my nose in sorry I guess just some misplaced righteous duty but you are not me and your path is your own. Good luck brother.
God bless
You gotta know that you really made my day with your "drunk threads" !!! :pfff::pfff:

Anyway, today is DRINKING DAY for me!! I might do the same in a while haha
Got that champagne going?

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
God bless

Got that champagne going?

I love you! haha
Yes, the first champagne bottle is waiting for me! I just had a can of beer to "warm up". Please, laugh at me and support me if I post drunk stuff. Just like I did with you!! lmao

Reactions: TooConscious and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I love you! haha
Yes, the first champagne bottle is waiting for me! I just had a can of beer to "warm up". Please, laugh at me and support me if I post drunk stuff. Just like I did with you!! lmao
Just keep the posts from getting removed and I'll be sure to read them, no idea when I'll go to bed (EU).

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and WornOutLife
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I'm also a hypocrite such as when the other guy could see where I was coming from and mentioned ketamine I immediately thought "are you spying on my other social accounts like YouTube, seen my posts when I've had some Chardonnay and calling me a hypocrite subtly?"
Haha
Yes I wish that was a joke. I'm still number one pal.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm also a hypocrite such as when the other guy could see where I was coming from and mentioned ketamine I immediately thought "are you spying on my other social accounts like YouTube, seen my posts when I've had some Chardonnay and calling me a hypocrite subtly?"
Haha
Yes I wish that was a joke. I'm still number one pal.
I have no idea what you're saying, go to bed.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I have no idea what you're saying, go to bed.
Since not drinking myself, I am a hypocrite because I write incoherent posts on YouTube when using ketamine on occasion.
But it sounds like I'm incoherent enough without using anything so yes, I'll leave it there lol.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment