• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
I have everything (except benzos which I might do without) but I don't think I'll be able to test my SN before my deadline. What's the prevalence of SN with <97% concentration? Is it that common?

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Its always a good idea to test the product but im pretty sure that if you bought it from a reputable chemical supplier that sells other chemicals as well ,the purity should be fine.Its more risky for them,at least in europe,to lie about these things.What if a laboratory buys their product for some activity but the purity is not as stated? They could end up with a lawsuit.SN is cheap to make.No point in lying about purity,the losses if they are discovered outweights the profit.

Reactions: Nikitatos, Seeking Aether and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you can help it it's always better to test it than taking a risk. Can you share why you feel rushed with a deadline? Rushed attempts can sometimes go wrong and you don't want that.

Reactions: Nikitatos, Forveleth and Seeking Aether
Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Apr 20, 2024
Its always a good idea to test the product but im pretty sure that if you bought it from a reputable chemical supplier that sells other chemicals as well ,the purity should be fine.Its more risky for them,at least in europe,to lie about these things.What if a laboratory buys their product for some activity but the purity is not as stated? They could end up with a lawsuit.SN is cheap to make.No point in lying about purity,the losses if they are discovered outweights the profit.
Indeed, that's what I also think, that in general the quality of SN is good enough, but the odd container might not meet standards. I'm not sure how reputable the supplier I bought it from is though, I'm not from Europe and the SN itself was made in India before being shipped here, so I don't know how good the quality control would've been. The supplier has been going since 1988 though so there's that I suppose. I don't know tbh, most likely it's fine but
If you can help it it's always better to test it than taking a risk. Can you share why you feel rushed with a deadline? Rushed attempts can sometimes go wrong and you don't want that.
I'm in uni and I've failed a course unit, and I can't go to the next class with any failed units. The remedial classes start soon and I have no intention say that I've failed a class and have to attend the remedial, don't feel like dealing with the fallout. As it stands I can't afford any aquarium or Bartovation test strips (I don't have a job and it's not easy for students to get jobs here. The only other option I can see is to sell my laptop which would give me enough for everything. Problem is I'm screwed if I fail to ctb in that scenario because I ofc use it for almost everything to do with school. Seriously thinking about it tho

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Testing with aquarium kits is always advised, as testing with blood doesn't seem to be reliable. I apologize for asking, and I respect your personal autonomy, but do you really want to kill yourself because you've failed a course unit? Are you sure you can't solve the problem in a different way?

Reactions: rozeske
Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Apr 20, 2024
Testing with aquarium kits is always advised, as testing with blood doesn't seem to be reliable. I apologize for asking, and I respect your personal autonomy, but do you really want to kill yourself because you've failed a course unit? Are you sure you can't solve the problem in a different way?
I managed to get an aquarium test kit, about to test the SN rn. And no, it's not just because of a course unit, it's more because I generally see no point in living and I've been floating along for 2-3 years all the while wanting to ctb. I see no point in facing the fallout that will ensue because of these failed units, and I have no reason to stick around. But generally I do not enjoy being alive.

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Apr 20, 2024
The SN seems to be legit
I managed to get an aquarium test kit, about to test the SN rn. And no, it's not just because of a course unit, it's more because I generally see no point in living and I've been floating along for 2-3 years all the while wanting to ctb. I see no point in facing the fallout that will ensue because of these failed units, and I have no reason to stick around. But generally I do not enjoy being alive.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Thanks for sharing how you feel. I'm obviously sorry it has come to this but I respect your decision, and wish you peace whatever your choice is

Reactions: Seeking Aether and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@Seeking Aether Sorry, am only seeing this now, for some reason i don't get notifications for multiple quote. I honestly wish you could see life beyond uni grades and degrees, tbh I didn't find any of it to be worth my mental health sacrifice in the end. But I respect your choice of autonomy and wish you the best.

Reactions: Seeking Aether and Mayonaise
Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Apr 20, 2024
@Seeking Aether Sorry, am only seeing this now, for some reason i don't get notifications for multiple quote. I honestly wish you could see life beyond uni grades and degrees, tbh I didn't find any of it to be worth my mental health sacrifice in the end. But I respect your choice of autonomy and wish you the best.
Nah I don't care about uni grades or degrees. I don't care about anything, if I had something I really cared about that much I would be sticking around for it instead of wanting to ctb. In fact, it's because I don't care about the degree that I failed the units to begin with, I didn't really apply myself in doing work or studying
Nah I don't care about uni grades or degrees. I don't care about anything, if I had something I really cared about that much I would be sticking around for it instead of wanting to ctb
My family does though hence the looming fallout
Thanks for sharing how you feel. I'm obviously sorry it has come to this but I respect your decision, and wish you peace whatever your choice is
Thanks

Last edited: