• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
I have everything (except benzos which I might do without) but I don't think I'll be able to test my SN before my deadline. What's the prevalence of SN with <97% concentration? Is it that common?

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Its always a good idea to test the product but im pretty sure that if you bought it from a reputable chemical supplier that sells other chemicals as well ,the purity should be fine.Its more risky for them,at least in europe,to lie about these things.What if a laboratory buys their product for some activity but the purity is not as stated? They could end up with a lawsuit.SN is cheap to make.No point in lying about purity,the losses if they are discovered outweights the profit.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you can help it it's always better to test it than taking a risk. Can you share why you feel rushed with a deadline? Rushed attempts can sometimes go wrong and you don't want that.

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
Its always a good idea to test the product but im pretty sure that if you bought it from a reputable chemical supplier that sells other chemicals as well ,the purity should be fine.Its more risky for them,at least in europe,to lie about these things.What if a laboratory buys their product for some activity but the purity is not as stated? They could end up with a lawsuit.SN is cheap to make.No point in lying about purity,the losses if they are discovered outweights the profit.
Indeed, that's what I also think, that in general the quality of SN is good enough, but the odd container might not meet standards. I'm not sure how reputable the supplier I bought it from is though, I'm not from Europe and the SN itself was made in India before being shipped here, so I don't know how good the quality control would've been. The supplier has been going since 1988 though so there's that I suppose. I don't know tbh, most likely it's fine but
If you can help it it's always better to test it than taking a risk. Can you share why you feel rushed with a deadline? Rushed attempts can sometimes go wrong and you don't want that.
I'm in uni and I've failed a course unit, and I can't go to the next class with any failed units. The remedial classes start soon and I have no intention say that I've failed a class and have to attend the remedial, don't feel like dealing with the fallout. As it stands I can't afford any aquarium or Bartovation test strips (I don't have a job and it's not easy for students to get jobs here. The only other option I can see is to sell my laptop which would give me enough for everything. Problem is I'm screwed if I fail to ctb in that scenario because I ofc use it for almost everything to do with school. Seriously thinking about it tho

Last edited: