LeavinIt

LeavinIt

Nov 6, 2023
Im trans and all this hate is driving me insane. I've been knowing that i'm trans since i'm about 9 years old. Everyday the acceptance of trans poeple is going lower and lower. I don't get any support, wether from my family nor from anyone else except friends. No matter where i go i always get herrased and sometimes even beaten up. On the outside i do not look trans. I look like a totally normal men but once people know i am the drama begins. I sereously do not want to live on an earth where i have to worry about being myself and i just don't understand how some people have even the will lo live. I just want to kill myself but i really dont know what the best and calmest way is. Any help?

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Sorry about your suffering. Life is tough for no apparent reason.

The best method I believe is insert gas. It's fairly easy to get. It's pricey but you won't need money afterwards so.

The second best is the night night method. I'm not so sure about that one because it seems kinda ridiculous and everyone is struggling to find the "sweet spot". If it works though that'd be the best one. Cheap and simple.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really cruel how people have to suffer so much in this dreadful world, I hate how despite this reality it's purposely made so difficult for people to die. What I would see as the best and most peaceful way to leave just isn't accessible for me at all sadly, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.